The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
New Year's Resolutions - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: New Year's Resolutions (/showthread.php?tid=102316)

New Year's Resolutions - Firemon - 12-27-2018

Every year I make the same resolutions (get fit, read more, write a book, save money, explore the outdoors, don't wait until every pot, pan, glass, and dish is dirty and piled up in the sink before I do the dishes) and fail to keep them.  Sigh.  

Maybe the problem isn't me, but the fact I make too many generic resolutions so that it becomes hopelessly tiresome, redundant, and uninspiring.  (<--Little voice in my head doing a con job on my inner spirit.)   I need fewer resolutions.  Newer resolutions.  Some very specific resolutions.   Achievable resolutions.

1) Fitness: Get down on the carpet and get licked in the face while wrestling with the dogs.  I feel this is a very achievable goal if I don't
allow life's distractions to occupy my thoughts.  Sure I can take them now since they're only 5-month old puppies but like Velociraptors they'll learn to fight as a team mandating I keep fit to maintain my status as pack leader.  Challenge accepted.  

2) Travel: The girls, aka Biscuit & Gravy, got matching pink jackets this Christmas and they look smashing wagging their tails and tugging
on their pink tandem leash as they search the snow for deer poops.  Twice daily walks should suffice.

3) Weather: Go outside whenever it rains and observe the world.  (Ditto when it's not raining.)

Okay, that's it.  I'm focused.  2019 should be a really good year.  And it sure can't hurt that I now have a dishwasher!

RE: New Year's Resolutions - oldtimer - 12-27-2018

I hope your refering to the pups as dishwashers !! There the best !!! They will help you do whatever is needed.

RE: New Year's Resolutions - kylake - 12-27-2018

Sounds like something you can do! I have for years now been making resolutions to not make any resolutions and that is doable also.