The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Catcha falling star gardens - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Catcha falling star gardens (/showthread.php?tid=102283)

Catcha falling star gardens - Flintstone - 11-16-2018

Hi all, Heading to Negril in Jan. and will be staying here on the cliffs. Wondering if anyone has stayed there in the past and what they thought of the place. Wondering about the street noise as well should I pack some ear plugs for night time. Also looking for good breakfast recommendations, I have tried Sea Star and Erika,s and Extabi. Looking forward to some time in the sun and in the Sea... Cheers

RE: Catcha falling star gardens - oldtimer - 11-17-2018

What a lovely place that is . Top notch restaurant , slightly pricey but really good .

RE: Catcha falling star gardens - Sharleen - 11-19-2018

It is an absolutely beautiful property - breakfast prices, lunch prices are reasonable and very good.  In March 2017 we stayed at Virgo, one of the most expensive and it was absolutely lovely.  Dec. 2017 & early Jan. 2018 we reserved the only place left -Gatekeeper Cottage - walked in and immediately tried the water pressure which was non-existent so I complained.  They were quite gracious and moved us into Pisces for three nights, then big place Star for the same price as Gatehouse, which is the least expensive cottage they have.  The last night we to move back into Gatehouse, again no water pressure.  I don't think I would need earplugs there at all.  Ivan's is great for dinner too, but on the expensive side (same prices as Rockhouse, etc.). When we were there we chose to eat dinner as soon as it opened (5 p.m. I think) because it can get crowded later on. But then we could eat and watch the sunset, the restaurant is only open to the public for dinner, not for breakfast or lunch. Close by nice places are all around, LTU Pub just up a five minute walk, Ten Sing Pen opens to the public for dinner and was amazingly good.  Don't forget a lot of the places offers free pick up - we had CIAO's Italian Restaurant across from Samsara pick us up for free and that was good too.  We would put our stuff out in a preferred area at Catch A before we had breakfast, great swimming area as long as the waves aren't too big.    

RE: Catcha falling star gardens - Sharleen - 11-19-2018

[attachment=2749]

RE: Catcha falling star gardens - Flintstone - 11-19-2018

Thanks for the quick replies. The resort we booked is the garden side of Catcha  so down the road a bit across from LTU Pub. There is no restaurant or Bar but we have a pool...and we can jump in the ocean at numerous places for the price of lunch or drinks.

RE: Catcha falling star gardens - oldtimer - 11-19-2018

Good work I'd be surprised if you didn't like it !!!

RE: Catcha falling star gardens - Aquavit - 11-21-2018

Its really nice and comfortable. I always "place" friends and family visiting me there - reasonable prices. LTU across the street has a good breakfast and is a nice spot to grab a coffee and look out to the sea in the morning or catch a sunset before getting ready for dinner in the evening. (They have a great dinner menu too!). The location is on a more quiet part of the West End so road noise at night shouldn't be a huge issue but just in case book a room more towards the back of the property, closer to the pool - very quiet in the back.