The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Wee trip report....better late than never!!!! - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Wee trip report....better late than never!!!! (/showthread.php?tid=102238)

Wee trip report....better late than never!!!! - MissJamaicaSoul - 09-27-2018

Hi..... here we go again....better late than never.....!!!

I left Scotland. for 11 nights...Glasgow....London Heathrow to Miami .... nuff nice on British Airways!!!!(Airmiles!!!) and free dinner and drinks!!
Overnighted in Miami... as you do....(!!!!.) then....JA ....next day
Saved £450....$590 this way!!!

We had a couple of nights at Pure. Gardens next to Times Square in Negril...then back to the yard in Red Ground
Lots of chilling at the Yard.
24 hrs no power...at the yard
Cook out outs at  the yard....fish to die for...impromtu parties ....just about every night..Lol!!Out on motor bikes lots too!
Girls night out on beach....Partner got a special pass ..  to come with us!

Daddy Ron was just out of hospital when i passed the bar to see him.....i did not want to wake him up....next time for sure.

Mi Yard was open on Fri 7 sept and busy too....i had my egg sarnie at 3am.Miss Pearl and Delroy were both hard at work that night....i dont do late nights at home any more....but....Jamaica is different ......!!
Used my free night through expedia....for Mo Bay....we took the Knutsford Express....then went out for dinner at the Chinese near The Pelican.....OMG...enough food to feed 6 people....we couldnt even finish half of it!
I met so many old friends on  this trip from as far back as  2003....many hugs and tears.

Lunches at Xtabi and Canoe.....fantastic as ever!

Sat in MoBay Airport ...again trip ....43 or 44..lost count!!

Teary eyed....my partner came straight back into the Airport 

and found me....before security....he knows me too well!
I delay going through to departures....as long as i can !+
Its so hard to leave when the plane waits to take off...and ... its sunny and warm and you can see the gorgeous turquoise water....it is truly heartbreaking.

Began the 24 hr journey back...
through the USA and London.. . already thinking of next trip.

Miss JamaicaSoulx

RE: Wee trip report....better late than never!!!! - oldtimer - 09-28-2018

Late night in Redground . Did that a million times but not now . Looks like a great trip for you.

RE: Wee trip report....better late than never!!!! - MissJamaicaSoul - 09-28-2018

Yes it was a great trip....forgot to mention the soup at The Corner bar.....and the curried chicken up in Redground!!!
It was me who was teary eyed at the Airport....already looking for the next flights back!

We stayed at The Gloriana in Mo Bay with my expedia voucher re last trip to JA....i have stayed there quite a few times over the years....i love the old school vibes there.The staff are lovely and the room was huge....also up on the top floor with a nice little table and chairs on the balcony.

If anyone goes to Xtabi....please look out for a little black cat with brown markings....she is adoreable !

MissJamaicaSoulx 

RE: Wee trip report....better late than never!!!! - Firemon - 09-28-2018

Sounds like Negril is your home away from home.