The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Bruce.. - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Bruce.. (/showthread.php?tid=102232)

Bruce.. - oldtimer - 09-22-2018

I know you take wicked pics . Having said that "maybe " you would love to cross the island starting at Duncans and crossing to the south shore . IT IS SPECTACULAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You cross over The Alps and touch The Cockpit Country . This is a trip that most tourists don't take .

RE: Bruce.. - Bruce - 09-23-2018

Thanks OT! That looks like something I would really enjoy, but it looks like an all day trip, which is something my wife likely would not interested. For me, I want to see things most tourists don't see, but my wife will be happy going to Seven Mile for some drinks and eats, the cliffs, maybe an evening beach concert if there is one and maybe some other things close to town. That is why I am looking for someone to take just me out for a morning or two so I can experience other things. Sunrise until about noon would be best for me. Pam could change her mind and want to go out for a good part of a day, but that would not be decided until we get to Negril. 

I am looking forward to photographing Negril again, and I am hoping improved skills allow me to do a better job this time.

RE: Bruce.. - Tammy - 09-23-2018

You keep talking about improved skills but I can't imagine your skills being any better than they have been. Your pics are some of the best I have ever seen and that is the truth. I still have one of your fall pics as the background on my desktop (yes I still have one of those lol). Any pictures you take are going to blow us away and I say that without a doubt. I so hate I'm going to miss you and Pam. 

RE: Bruce.. - Bruce - 09-23-2018

Tammy, it really sucks that after all of these years we miss by 3 days.  4_14_6

You have always been very kind regarding my photos, so thank you. If people like my photos, it is because of the subjects I was lucky enough to capture. Those subject get most of the credit.

Hopefully on this next trip I will get the opportunity to photograph some great subjects again.