The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Wuff Wuff - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Wuff Wuff (/showthread.php?tid=102228)

Pages: 1 2

Wuff Wuff - Firemon - 09-17-2018

These two little girls were the last two puppies available from a litter of 10 born on July 8.   I met with the breeder and brought one home.  It stayed glued to my side laying its head on my foot whenever I sat down.

In the morning we sat out on the back porch awaiting sunrise.  And while I soaked in the enjoyment of dog ownership I couldn't help but notice the pup didn't explore the yard or do much of anything other than stay by my foot.  This went on for a couple of hours as I drank coffee, watched the sunrise, and listened to the wind chimes.  Blissful for me, but obviously still traumatic for my chocolate brown kissing machine. 

So I got back in touch with the breeder and reunited the sisters later that day.  They had been separated a little more than 24 hours.   I abandoned newly arrived pupper number two in the back yard while I went into the house to get pupper number one who had been left alone for three hours finding her in my laundry basket on my clothes.  So I led her to the backyard where they caught sight of one another from a distance of about 30 feet where they both froze, stared, and then after a cute delay ran to one another yelping and tumbling...and it has been that way ever since.

Now I have two pups by my feet. 

[attachment=2715]

[attachment=2716]

Thinking about calling them Biscuit & Gravy. Smile

RE: Wuff Wuff - TAH - 09-17-2018

That's pretty cool. I'd name one of 'em Browning, or Brown Man for sure. 

RE: Wuff Wuff - oldtimer - 09-17-2018

Good for you Firemon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Biscuit and gravy...hmmmm...way better than Dog #! and Dog #2 . They look just GREAT !!!! Get them out of that cage !!!!!! You will never realize how smart you are until they start telling you that . My dog Tasa ( aka Howlin' Wolf ) fished with me for 12 years . Best friend I ever had !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss her every day and she has been gone 8 years .

RE: Wuff Wuff - Firemon - 09-17-2018

I've always been anti-cage myself OT but after reading a few articles decided to give a kennel a try.  Apparently kennels comfort pups who view them as their den.  They actually love being in there.  
Best of all I won't ever have to lock them in their kennel since it's on the porch which is already a confined area.  I left the door open to the yard for them all day since I was home working on the perimeter fence and they still spent quite a bit of time in their kennel.  They love to drag toys, blankets, and bones into their kennel before naps.  

Giving some thought to building a dog house tomorrow.

RE: Wuff Wuff - IJ - 09-17-2018

They should be together. Nice move, Firemon.

RE: Wuff Wuff - TAH - 09-18-2018

On a different note, any plans for a future trip report? Your last one was pretty good, man. Don't see very many interesting TR's these days, for whatever reason. 

RE: Wuff Wuff - Tammy - 09-18-2018

They are so beautiful and what a big heart you have Firemon. 

RE: Wuff Wuff - Firemon - 09-20-2018

This is why they needed to be reunited.

Doggy Olympics: The Steeplechase.

RE: Wuff Wuff - oldtimer - 09-20-2018

You will NEVER !!!!! regret your decision to take both !!!!!!!!

RE: Wuff Wuff - Firemon - 09-30-2018

The girls took to their new doghouse right away.  

[attachment=2725]

There's a lake about a block away.

[attachment=2726]

There was a fishing expert on the dock this morning so we didn't stay long.

[attachment=2727]

One of my puppers got drunk on some fermented crab apples and had to go to the vet.   Was worried it was something pretty serious at first.  

Not sure if I'll make it to Negril this winter with my new dog responsibilities and no longer being so conveniently located to Mpls airport.   (Formerly five minutes now five hours). Thanks for the shout out for my last trip report.  Hopefully I'll get to write another one before too long.