The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
I checked " the Bobby Board " today... - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: I checked " the Bobby Board " today... (/showthread.php?tid=102227)

Pages: 1 2 3

I checked " the Bobby Board " today... - oldtimer - 09-17-2018

and saw that Cosmo's is opening across the road ??? Why did he move across the road ? If you read this Bruce get a hotel taxi to drive you around . It cost very little more and they will come and get you or they will lose their place at the hotel .Just how many more eating places can Negril support . The sewage treatment plant can't take care of the poop as it is . From death defing walks on the West End Rd to the barrel's and a little stagger to the hotel restaurant what more can you ask for .3-5 people in a hotel van and a trip to the countryside and you have the Jamaican cuisine at your fork tip.For an experience of eating on a NASCAR track ,try the Corner Bar . Great food and always a show at hand . Everyone has " their " place and probably all good . I use to eat at many places but have it whittled down to about 6 maybe .I hope all you guys had a wonderful weekend .

RE: I checked " the Bobby Board " today... - JonTom - 09-17-2018

(09-17-2018, 07:41 AM)double trouble ot Wrote:  ....For an experience of eating on a NASCAR track ,try the Corner Bar . ...

I've never been to NASCAR, OT, but can't help picturing someone licking food from an asphalt racetrack. I'm sure that is not what you mean, but it makes me laugh (particularly with some vehicle bearing down on the diner).

Or maybe with the West End traffic comments, that IS what you mean?

I hope you had a great weekend too.

RE: I checked " the Bobby Board " today... - Westenders - 09-18-2018

The corner bar has changed quite a lot, but the traffic seems to be worse.

OT where do you eat that you enjoy in Negril?

I personally didn’t think the food was that good at cosmos and I thought he retired that’s why he closed the original business .

RE: I checked " the Bobby Board " today... - oldtimer - 09-18-2018

Westie ,here are a few of the places I like to eat at .
Breakfast...Treehouse
Corner Bar.. lunch
Kenny's
Collettas
Chicken Lavish
Best in the West
Ivan's
Alfred;s...for fish
That's about it other than snacks like patties etc.

RE: I checked " the Bobby Board " today... - Tammy - 09-18-2018

I can't wait to get to Chicken Lavish for curried conch. Doc also has the best fried chicken dinners. 

RE: I checked " the Bobby Board " today... - kylake - 09-18-2018

We always liked Cosmos and were sad to see it go. Westie where do you get smoked marlin in Negril other than Cosmos. I know you and OT know way more than us. Many times we would just stop in for a beer and soup. Always good service and consistency in food when we went

RE: I checked " the Bobby Board " today... - Bruce - 09-20-2018

OT, it would be my plan to use the hotel taxis for things such as a trip to the cliffs, to town or somewhere up Seven Mile. For my longer trips to explore, I need to have an idea of my choices before I arrive.

RE: I checked " the Bobby Board " today... - oldtimer - 09-21-2018

Got ya . I use the $100 afternoon adventures from the hotel taxis as well as the short trips .There are plenty of good honest drivers and I'm sure you will find one . The important thing is to go where " YOU WANT " not to their friends bar

RE: I checked " the Bobby Board " today... - Bruce - 09-21-2018

Curious to what your $100 adventure gets you? I am looking for some early morning adventures while my wife sleeps and relaxes in the morning. Looking for a sunrise till about lunch to get some morning photos.

RE: I checked " the Bobby Board " today... - shipmaster - 09-21-2018

Call my son Linston one morning and spend the morning in the hills at our place. It won't cost 100 and you'll experience the Jamaican country side and not have to go bar hopping. It's refreshing experience after the tourist vibe of Negril.

Cap