The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
rare blue lobster ! - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: rare blue lobster ! (/showthread.php?tid=102185)

rare blue lobster ! - Sharleen - 07-23-2018

https://www.facebook.com/aixlix/videos/1949047198479613/

RE: rare blue lobster ! - oldtimer - 07-24-2018

my son caught a blue lobster this year .I hadn't caught one in 55 years . Even rarer are lobsters that are red before cooking . I caught several that were orange and black .That has got to be one of the bluest lobsters I've seen .

RE: rare blue lobster ! - daniel - 07-24-2018

that's a blue lobster !!

check this one out 
https://www.newscentermaine.com/article/news/weird/the-moby-dick-of-lobsters-caught-off-the-coast-of-phippsburg/97-572713095

RE: rare blue lobster ! - MissJamaicaSoul - 07-31-2018

I would love to try this lobster....never had it in Scotland.Is the season really short where you are?

MissJamaicaSoulx

RE: rare blue lobster ! - oldtimer - 08-01-2018

It is May and June where I live . The lobsters are the best , full of meat and hard shelled ( means they didn't molt )
Other places in Nova Scotia have season's at different times of the year .

RE: rare blue lobster ! - daniel - 08-01-2018

There is no closed season in Maine . There are however size regulations . They cannot be too small , or too big . They also mark egg laying females by notching their tales , and releasing them . Any caught with a notched tail are released . 
 In early summer, June and July , they molt , or shed their shells . I personally prefer the shedders (soft shells ) . While it is true , they are not so full of meat , I find them sweeter ,  more tender , and , a whole lot easier to eat , no nut cracker necessary ! They are also less expensive  .  

RE: rare blue lobster ! - oldtimer - 08-01-2018

All what you say is true Danial..but... There are tons and tons of lobsters sold in the states as Maine lobsters BUT !!!!! come from here !!!

RE: rare blue lobster ! - daniel - 08-01-2018

I have had the privilege of enjoying many fresh , beautiful , tasty lobster from both New Brunswick and Nova Scotia . Maritime lobster should be labeled , and marketed , as such , and be as well known and noted for quality , as Maine lobster is , IMO . Hoping for a road trip up north east this Sept.  My fathers family was from New Richmond , near the Gaspe area of Quebec , and I have never been .

One day you will have them all OT . The bugs are slowly marching north .