The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Bentley of Bentley's Crab Restaurant murdered - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Bentley of Bentley's Crab Restaurant murdered (/showthread.php?tid=102170)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Bentley of Bentley's Crab Restaurant murdered - kylake - 07-21-2018

Sorry to hear of Bentley's death. No one deserves to be beaten and left to drown.
We ate at his house on our very first visit to Negril. At the time Lenbert lived just up the street from Bentley. Dropped us off there after a bus crawl (with just 6 people total on the bus). Then he came back to pick us up after we finished dinner taking us back to CoCo La Palm.
The food was delicious and Bentley himself was quite entertaining. I only found out years later that Bentley had a mental health issue that eventually caused the closing of his home cooking/cook shop.
There was also a guy there and friend of Bentley at the time that was a self described Backgammon gambler. Not sure of his name but he was a Viet Nam vet like myself.
Well RIP Bentley!

RE: Bentley of Bentley's Crab Restaurant murdered - Aquavit - 07-22-2018

I know the Backgammon guy for many years but damn if I can remember his name right now!

RE: Bentley of Bentley's Crab Restaurant murdered - MissJamaicaSoul - 07-31-2018

So upset to read this ....as i met Bentley several times....what a nice man.......

I work in Mental health and definetly focus on peoples strengths ...Bentley had great people skills ....he was kind and considerate and will be very sadly missed by so many people.

MissJamaicaSoulx