The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
OK here we go... - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: OK here we go... (/showthread.php?tid=102103)

OK here we go... - oldtimer - 03-28-2018

I'm sorry about the hold up,if it really matters but here we are.
Best food....I paid for a catered meal at Treehouse for my family ( 9 people ) #1 Everything was perfect.
#2 Ivan's . Same people 3 times the cost but I was happy as were they.
Worst ripoff, Yard Beach next to Treehouse.Ordered breakfast $10US not bad BUT !!!!!! they charged $9US more for coffee and it wasn't included in breakfast and didn't see it until the bill came .
Treehouse's restuarant was full every night.
Best taxi Junior at Treehouse . $100US for a whole afternoon plus a #20US tip.
Best place I was never at before Bluehole in Brighton .What a beautiful place . I'm sure Kylake will be talking about it .
The seed weed on the beach has got to be the WORST weed in the universe . Didn't buy any but looked at a lot ,just for fun JUNK !!!!!
Ton's of hotel workers live up in Orange Hill , Revival , Brighton and will be glad to give you next day service of excellent weed .Worst taxi company Kenny's . Always used them before but not now .I was quoted a shuttle bus to the airport and when I got there I had to pay a private ride because I was the only one . If it was full there would have been 10 but that wans't my fault and it was not the time to do anything . BEWARE OF KENNY'S !!!!!!
Coldest beer ..Aunty's next to Treehouse .
Best drinks Yellow Bird
Nice seeing Jitterbug .Great day spent with Kylake and his wife Beth .
Great music at Chances , Boat Bar and Drifters .
The massage ladies are way , way worse at husseling then the seed weed crew .
They are standing there hanging onto their groin with one hand and trying to sell you spliffs with the other .That goes for the young guys with cut up fruit .Hand on groin with one hand the other on their fruit...YUCK !!!!!!
The beach was dead but the charter boats were full ?????
Great trip all and all .

RE: OK here we go... - Westenders - 03-28-2018

Seed weed lol ... I really thought you were misspelling sea weed and the sargassum has arrived lol

I don’t go to any of those places but glad you enjoyed your trip

We do enjoy a breakfast at treehouse thought and at juicy j,s a bit further along.

I never buy any prepared food / fruits / juices off the beach as I am always dubious of the hygiene standards applied. Haven’t noticed the crotch grabbing lol but reinforces my decision

RE: OK here we go... - oldtimer - 03-28-2018

That's hilarous Westie !!!! Sea weed ....Boy what a bomb name for a Jamaician ( or ) Nova Scotian's " product" hehehe

RE: OK here we go... - JonTom - 03-28-2018

I now have image of fruit/juice crotch-grabbing vendor offering to use Purell/hand-gel to sanitize before offering me their wares... ummmm, no, that doesn't make it OK.

thanks for the giggle OT/Westenders.

RE: OK here we go... - CardBoardBox - 03-31-2018

The 'list' was read with interest. Thanks.
Subject title does not do your posting justice. Since I do not open every thread, I almost missed a great TR. Smile

RE: OK here we go... - daniel - 04-03-2018

Glad to hear you had a good trip , and it's still fun !