The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Dan and Sheila Jamaica 2018 - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Dan and Sheila Jamaica 2018 (/showthread.php?tid=102094)

Pages: 1 2 3

Dan and Sheila Jamaica 2018 - daniel - 03-15-2018

Longest holiday yet for us . 31 nights in Jamaica . 13 nights in Lances Bay at Lemer , and the rest in Negril mostly  , 6 different rooms at 4 properties . A bit much , but it worked out . Enjoyed it all , and look forward to be lucky and blessed enough to return . Boss says 8 weeks next year , I am on board with that , no problem !

RE: Dan and Sheila Jamaica 2018 - wendy - 03-15-2018

I'm with Sheila on that, or possible 90 days ?

RE: Dan and Sheila Jamaica 2018 - daniel - 03-15-2018

I was just corrected it was 37 nights , and it passed all too quickly ! It is so easy to lose a whole week !

RE: Dan and Sheila Jamaica 2018 - Sharleen - 03-16-2018

I'm very curious about your stay at Lances Bay -- I do go there often and know of the property you are talking about, it looks great as long as the sea isn't rough.  37 days sound great, I was there for 24 days from just before Christmas until mid-January, it was nice !!  

RE: Dan and Sheila Jamaica 2018 - daniel - 03-16-2018

We really like most everything about staying at Lemer , even when the sea is very rough !  The property is not without issues , its over ten years old now , and the owner does most all the work around the place , and it needs work .   It is quiet , Scenic  , and for me has it all . I know a lot of the locals , and some of the runnings so that helps . My biggest gripe is it gets hot . the front of the house bakes all afternoon , and radiates heat well into the night .  It isn't a big issue  , its a large property , and shady , breezy spots are always available . Starry nights on the front balcony are to die for . King bedroom number 1  has the best balcony and view . and is always cool . Number 5 has the worst view but is the coolest room  . Bulls Bay beach is a little less than a mile , a twenty minute easy walk and is most always calm . 5 minutes to Lucy 20 to Negril .

RE: Dan and Sheila Jamaica 2018 - Sharleen - 03-16-2018

I often go to Lance's Bay, I love the area really.  We stayed in Negril from December 21st on, and .. we stayed in three different places, Treehouse for the first seven days, Catcha Falling Star for seven days and then CocoLaPalm for seven days.  I am always one to avoid the beach, especially during the most busiest Christmas season.  But we enjoyed ourselves for sure -- I think Christmas Eve at Treehouse and New Year's Eve at CocoLaPalm.  I do prefer west end though, too much sand on the beach and too many people that time of year.  We did go to Zimbali for lunch, that was a nice trip for sure.  Loved staying at Catcha and eating at Ivan's three times a day and enjoying their swimming area.  We did have to move around almost daily at Catcha and that was a drag (check out time 11:00 a.m. I think and check in time at 3:00 p.m.).  We stayed in three different places there:  Pisces (after Gatehouse when we arrived had no water pressure whatsoever) then on to "Star" ... lots of moves when we were there, kind of a big unanticipated drag.  Knowing the westend, as soon as I am brought into a room, the first thing I do is make sure there is at least a MINIMAL amount of water pressure.  A little trickle of water doesn' work for me..

RE: Dan and Sheila Jamaica 2018 - daniel - 03-17-2018

Some new pics from Lances Bay around Lemer .

If you leave Lemer and follow the sea you come to Bulls Bay Beach .

If you walk in the other direction , you walk to Lances bay beach .