The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error

Jamericans
March 2018 stay - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: March 2018 stay (/showthread.php?tid=102092)

March 2018 stay - jitterbug - 03-15-2018

Booked a last minute stay at my fav hotel - bar b barn. Yes it's for sale and still running.

It's been nice and mellow with no drama. Halleluja??

Visited my long term stay friends, ate at local establishments, just relaxed on beach.

The crew of locals around the bbb is good with visitors, this trip has been easy with no Beggy beggy???

Spent better part of afternoon at the spa resort, the Canadian owners were very gracious by allowing our party in. Thanks to Christine and husband. Best food of this trip, never mind the margaritas???

I've almost completed my Rasta hat and looking for the right owner to donate to.

Went to boat bar, enjoyed some music. Just looking around the place, we are aging! Cross section of older visitors.?

Things are more expensive again.?

Now the service has been hit and miss with some staff just hating their jobs and the service part of it. Across the board. I told a bartender on the west end that it doesn't appear that he likes his job! He asked how do you know that? I told him his body language tells me so? He didn't have much to say but I didn't order another drink either! Surly at best!

I visited pimentos, the new place on the beach, really nice vibe, excellent service at your lounger, reasonably priced food, all Wood construction, great piped in music and an ice cream shop, worth the visit. Highly recommend!

It's slow slow on this beach, more like dead.

RE: March 2018 stay - daniel - 03-15-2018

happy to hear you enjoyed your time in Negril . I can agree about the relaxed mellow vibe . most vendors got the memo , and I am glad . Respect is a two way street.