The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Rain Rain Go Away - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Rain Rain Go Away (/showthread.php?tid=102047)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Rain Rain Go Away - Firemon - 02-07-2018

If you take small sips out of a bottle of roots tonic and (foolishly) put the cap back on right away while it's fizzing, well, you may as well be lighting the fuse of a small bomb.  My bottle detonated the other night a mere two feet behind me scaring me half to death.  Pieces of glass in the carpeting up to six feet away.  Bottle was still 4/5 full as I was attempting to make it last a long time.  Bumbaclot!

BOOM!!!

Crying

RE: Rain Rain Go Away - Firemon - 02-10-2018

Sunday afternoons at Chances are hard to beat.   Jazz/Reggae with Frank and Isax.

RE: Rain Rain Go Away - oldtimer - 02-10-2018

great !! The sound was just perfect . Now I hate you because this afternoon we are have a " hot hot hot !!! time .Curried goat , jerk chicken , fried fish , lobster ( novs scotia lobster ) ,rice and peas ,baked yam a boat load of red stripe and last but not least...you guessed it SACREMENT !!!! by the handful .Start time 4:00pm My place will be full by 2:00PM (30 people approx )
Sound system is set up now . Firemon your xmas gift was a request by many !!!! finish time ...well my best guess would be ...hmmm...sometimeish .The lobsters are ones my son trapped in May and are put in tubes and super cooled to a point of hibernation and are good as the day they were caught . It costs $1/lb to keep them until now . Ain't life just dandy !!!!

RE: Rain Rain Go Away - CardBoardBox - 02-16-2018

Once again I did not know what to expect from just the subject line yet I was very glad I clicked because the post/thread was: A truly fine TR with lotsa details without being verbose.

Conjecture about page 1; I wondered if the quote (one page 1) about making money upon seeing  the painting was due to possibly using the simplified painting style of stick figures with mutli-colored automobile tires as heads.

Suggestion for dining next time; Across the street from Kenny's Italian on the Beach road is "One Mile" market and walking thru the parking lot you see TrendingBar (??sp) which is a bar, a seating area and a large elevated stage for bands, and a hole-in-the-wall cookery which has a BLT with hand cut french fries for J$500. Very, very good and IMO a good value. (I think there is also a fish cook-shop in the complex.)

Guy named Bill owns/runs the shop and employes gals who used to work at Jenny's restaurant. No "special cake" is available. Smile

Thanks for taking the time Firemon, and it was nice that other boardies responded to your post too.

RE: Rain Rain Go Away - Firemon - 02-24-2018

Excellent complisults CBB!  Glad you enjoyed it.  

How come OT didn't invite any of us to his party?  

Many thanks to those who chimed in on this thread instead of just lurking...there's still time.

Philanthropic Canadians Barry and Marlene (the couple wearing sunglasses on their heads) sponsored a day at the beach for the kids from Roaring River school yesterday afternoon at Roots Bamboo.  

[attachment=2658]

RE: Rain Rain Go Away - oldtimer - 02-24-2018

the next party will be had the end of June . Lobster season is over on the 30th of June .