The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 5195 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5195 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_session.php 505 my_strlen
/inc/class_session.php 360 session->create_session
/inc/class_session.php 76 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 4682 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4682 errorHandler->error
/global.php 824 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Bobby Blasts the " rumor mill " - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Bobby Blasts the " rumor mill " (/showthread.php?tid=101962)

Bobby Blasts the " rumor mill " - Oldtimer2 - 11-14-2017

The king of " fake news " blasts people for having " fake news " about the lady hurt on/off a horsey !!!! Now I know why I don't check the checker very often . Why does he make this so easy . ( I'm glad the lady wasn't hurt badly ).Last year Gail Jackson and I were talking by the bar at Treehouse and a "Pippy Longsocks " horsey rider was brought to task by Miss Gail . Well...didn't the horsey step on the riders foot AFTER !!! he dismounted his steed . Now that's NOT !!!!! " fake news ".

RE: Bobby Blasts the " rumor mill " - shipmaster - 11-14-2017

Can you explain this post. I'm having a hard time understanding the description of the incidents and which is which

Thanks

RE: Bobby Blasts the " rumor mill " - Oldtimer2 - 11-15-2017

a lady got hurt riding or falling off a horse on the beach.There was post that varied from a little injury to a much larger injury .No I don't like the horses on the beach ,from poop to injury . Well he said that the rumor mill ( I can't quote exactly because I am banned from that board ) was saying different things and to stick to the facts . Well the " facts Jack " are Gail Jackson and I saw an injury to a horse rider/owner . It's not the info being provided but the never ending childish scolding of people who aren't ...I don't know how to say this in English .

RE: Bobby Blasts the " rumor mill " - Firemon - 11-16-2017

On Saturday, the horse went on a wild rampage, sending guests on the busy beach scampering for cover while leaving a trail of destruction in its wake.

“The incident could have been worse. There were children playing on the beach and the horse could have hit one of them in the head. It has been an issue we have had for many years, and it is something we have to deal with before somebody dies, as they had with the jet ski,” Grizzle said.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/tourist-thrown-from-out-of-control-horse-on-negril-beach_116969?profile=1373

How do you like them (horse) apples?

RE: Bobby Blasts the " rumor mill " - Westenders - 11-17-2017

I got you OT, to me your post was clear.
Comment on fake news on one of the other boards
Sympathy for the woman in the media story who got hurt
An incident you observed last year while chatting with Gail at treehouse....which was your personal observation, and can't be called fake news looping back to your first point.

Sorry to paraphrase, but not sure what wasn't understandable in your post.

I didn't realise from reading your posts that English wasn't your first language...props for that.

Personally, I always feel sorry for the horses, they always look very stressed...so why tourists take rides on them is beyond 
me.

RE: Bobby Blasts the " rumor mill " - Sharleen - 11-19-2017

I've been kicked out of "that" group for many years. And I was kicked out for a really stupid reason, posting information on the Buju trial.   One thing I have noticed though over the past four or so months is a SIGNIFICANT drop in postings on that sight.  Throughout the years, he 'like a likkle brat bwoy' kicked out too many people who contributed to his site for years.    

RE: Bobby Blasts the " rumor mill " - Westenders - 11-24-2017

Given that message board / forums are dying.....I bet you can't find a young un that uses them.....he and other forums like this one will have to rethink and redesign themselves pretty soon.
Facebook is also on the outs.....it will be interesting to see what happens in the near future given the pace of social media.

RE: Bobby Blasts the " rumor mill " - Oldtimer2 - 11-25-2017

what are our choices ?