The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 5195 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5195 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_session.php 505 my_strlen
/inc/class_session.php 360 session->create_session
/inc/class_session.php 76 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 4682 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4682 errorHandler->error
/global.php 824 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Coco La Palm....how do I... - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Coco La Palm....how do I... (/showthread.php?tid=101925)

Coco La Palm....how do I... - Oldtimer2 - 10-13-2017

address this. This year I have $12,000.00 worth of rooms etc booked at CCLP. This has been paid for a long time ago BUT !!!! I just got a notice from them saying they need more money because I need to rent another room ??? WTF !!!! It appears that one of my 14 year old grand daughters doesn't qualify to stay in a parent room but must rent a room and pay the price . I called and talked to the booking agent who just went silent on the phone and all she could say was that I needed to rent a 5th room . I then had to CALL BACK !!!!! to talk to the manager , which I did , and all I got was no , no ,no no . I said do you expect me to allow a 14 year old , 6 ft tall , looking 19 year old girl to stay in a room other that her parents . I tried why don't you rent me a 2 bedroom which will free up a room and problem solved . This way they will make more money and cost me the same . Noooooooooooooo !!!!!!! you must rent another room . Ok ,let's put her in a room with her uncle and aunt on a cot . Noooooooo! you must rent an other room . So then I said ok give me 4 meal plans and I will do that knowing that no one will stay in that room .noooooooooo you cannot leave the room vacant . Now all this comes from a hotel that is full to the boards at this time of year . They have been using my money for 5 months and it meant nothing to them at all . There has never been anyone added or CCLP was never lied to , or no scam was ever intended !!!! WHY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: Coco La Palm....how do I... - kylake - 10-13-2017

Hey, anyone on this board know the direct contact info for the Canadian owners for CCLP. Sounds like this new member here is getting scammed/run around to me. I have only stayed once at CCLP (no problems) but this sounds pretty messed up. Under 16 in the US and most hotels international would be allowed to stay in her parents room.

RE: Coco La Palm....how do I... - Westenders - 10-13-2017

Ridiculous, if it were me I would threaten to cancel the booking. Start looking at other options if you don't want to be ripped off. Dosent sound like they want to compromise.

I never see the attraction of coco. It has such a strong following, which is probably why the are not trying to work with you on this even with such a large booking.

Under 16s in parents rooms is pretty common.

Also they have accepted the booking and taken your money long time. This would constitute a legally binding agreement surely !?

RE: Coco La Palm....how do I... - Oldtimer2 - 10-14-2017

Westie , I can't get my $'s back . I booked it on a promo with a no return policy . By the way this is ot here . I had to re registar and change my name . I'm staying at Treehouse but a couple of my kids and families want to stay at Coco . My sister stayed there last year and loved it . I just can't see their motive ???? They can't/won't even garentee the rooms to be next to each other. NEVER AGAIN !!!!!!! This is on par with the RIU wedding planner who spelled my son's last name wrong on the certificate and wanted $150US to apply to change it and then $100US to actually change .

RE: Coco La Palm....how do I... - kylake - 10-14-2017

OT, something is messed up on your computer again. I can still use the login "as you" I set up for you a while back. If your email is up and running shoot me an email.

RE: Coco La Palm....how do I... - Oldtimer2 - 10-14-2017

my email is working now but I don't have any addressess. Sent me one and then I'll return one .

RE: Coco La Palm....how do I... - kylake - 10-15-2017

Just sent you an email

RE: Coco La Palm....how do I... - Oldtimer2 - 10-16-2017

I might have a resolution. I'll know later today.