The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 5195 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5195 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_session.php 505 my_strlen
/inc/class_session.php 360 session->create_session
/inc/class_session.php 76 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 4682 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4682 errorHandler->error
/global.php 824 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Firemon... - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Firemon... (/showthread.php?tid=101919)

Firemon... - Oldtimer2 - 10-05-2017

I kind of liked the Snoop Lion thing . I have met Snoop several times . He is in a few of the Trailer Park Boys TV show and movie . The producer lives close to me and it is recorded close by as well . Snoop roams around and is down at the wharf buying lobsters off the boat etc . Very nice funny guy .Have you checked out The Trailer Park Boys ?

RE: Firemon... - Firemon - 10-05-2017

My WTF in the other thread (Hit Me With Music) was directed at comedian Eddie Murphy.  Had no idea he aspired to be a serious musician.   Check him out in his Jimmy Cliff/Harder They Come shirt. 

RE: Firemon... - Firemon - 10-17-2017

In answer to your question I'm unfamiliar with the Trailer Park Boys but lo and behold the internet is full of memorials for the apparent star of the program from your neck of the woods who recently passed away.  

His project reminds me of the guy from Czech who built the Blue Cave Castle.

RE: Firemon... - Oldtimer2 - 10-17-2017

I didn't think about the BCC and his place being the same kind of projects . Great guy LOVED !!!!!!!! to drink. He will be missed .