The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 5195 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5195 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_session.php 505 my_strlen
/inc/class_session.php 360 session->create_session
/inc/class_session.php 76 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 4682 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4682 errorHandler->error
/global.php 824 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Room booked, flight down booked - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Room booked, flight down booked (/showthread.php?tid=101883)

Room booked, flight down booked - kylake - 08-22-2017

Always a good feeling and now we just have to find a flight back.....or maybe not :-) Long way off and I never put up my dates but that much is done.

RE: Room booked, flight down booked - JonTom - 08-22-2017

Good for you KYLake!!

you book one way to save $? or flexibility?

I always thought roundtrip was better $ but must admit I never looked into JA one-way.

Have great vacation dreams! and vacation!

RE: Room booked, flight down booked - kylake - 08-22-2017

Flexibility mostly but we also seem to be getting a good deal. Southwest our "go to" was not landing at MBJ till 4pm the flight I have now through Delta lands at 12 noon and it was actually not a bad price (even with baggage fee). We will most likely fly Southwest back to not have a baggage fee and looking at it round trip the total price is a wash and gives us much better arrival and departure times.
I agree with you most times RT is the better pricing route but I did a lot of searching and math and came up with this plan.

RE: Room booked, flight down booked - ohliz - 08-29-2017

Nice feeling!! Do you know where you will go this time?

RE: Room booked, flight down booked - kylake - 09-03-2017

Yes it is a nice feeling and in the meantime we now have a flight back booked to go along with the flight down. We will be able to stay for a month so who knows exactly what new places we will visit. Home base will be Negril but we will have time to see more of the country. I am sure TB will be one of the places we will visit.