The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 5195 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5195 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_session.php 505 my_strlen
/inc/class_session.php 360 session->create_session
/inc/class_session.php 76 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 4682 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4682 errorHandler->error
/global.php 824 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Campaign To Bring Back OT - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Campaign To Bring Back OT (/showthread.php?tid=101823)

Campaign To Bring Back OT - Firemon - 06-12-2017

Soon come?

RE: Campaign To Bring Back OT - daniel - 06-13-2017

where the heck is he ?

RE: Campaign To Bring Back OT - kylake - 06-14-2017

OT's browser must have lost it's cookie for login or somehow his login credentials got corrupted.  Bottom line he cannot login so he can read but not post.
Also he cannot seem to do a reset password as the board software is telling him the email address in not valid even though it is and I confirmed that trying to do a reset for him and using the email address he is communicating with me on (it is valid).

I know Tammy tried to help him but he was unsuccessful using the login she passed him. He passed it to me and I tried but it didn't work on my end either.
He could not setup a secondary account because he only has the one email address and the board will not allow it to be duplicated. As a last resort I set him up a secondary account using one of my email addresses other than the one I use for this board. Using that I can login but he still cannot.

Since I am not an admin on the board there is little else I can do.
Hopefully Dread will read this and get him back on board with his original username. I did try to contact Dread but never got a reply.

RE: Campaign To Bring Back OT - Firemon - 06-14-2017

Perhaps all OT needs to do is clean up his browser deleting cache and cookies. 

Alternatively he could download a new browser and probably not have any difficulties resuming his old identity.  

Google's Chrome browser:
https://www.google.com/intl/en/chrome/browser/desktop/index.html

Mozilla's Firefox browser:
http://tinyurl.com/yd5m9gux

RE: Campaign To Bring Back OT - kylake - 06-14-2017

Firemon, I suggested clearing cache and temp files. Whether that was done or not I don't know but I suspect not since the new login I setup does work. I also suggested another browser. OT is not that techie so not sure what he has or has not done.

Need a guy to take you out in a boat and fish, need a friend that would give you the shirt off his back if needed....OT is definitely the man!
Need a guy to setup your computer and wireless...I don't think that is his forte.

RE: Campaign To Bring Back OT - Oldtimer2 - 06-15-2017

testing

RE: Campaign To Bring Back OT - kylake - 06-15-2017

Bingo you got it!. Shoot me an email when you get a chance. The song is just for the first line.