The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 5195 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5195 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_session.php 505 my_strlen
/inc/class_session.php 360 session->create_session
/inc/class_session.php 76 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 4682 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4682 errorHandler->error
/global.php 824 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
(supposedly) tourist jumps to death in Mobay - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: (supposedly) tourist jumps to death in Mobay (/showthread.php?tid=101796)

Pages: 1 2

(supposedly) tourist jumps to death in Mobay - Sharleen - 05-13-2017

http://www.loopjamaica.com/content/tourist-believed-have-jumped-death-mobay-hotel  

Seems kind of strange to me but this is what is being reported. 

RE: (supposedly) tourist jumps to death in Mobay - Firemon - 05-14-2017

Yes, vacations are so stressful.

Reminds me of the time the owner of the Wild Thing met his demise along the West End cliffs.  

RE: (supposedly) tourist jumps to death in Mobay - Aquavit - 05-15-2017

Peter fell to his death in a freak and tragic accident. That is far different from jumping or being pushed from a window.

He was a dear friend and I miss him.

RE: (supposedly) tourist jumps to death in Mobay - Firemon - 05-17-2017

"Wild Thing, I think you move me, but I want to know for sure."

RE: (supposedly) tourist jumps to death in Mobay - Timbo alogo - 05-23-2017

Aquagirl

RE: (supposedly) tourist jumps to death in Mobay - shipmaster - 05-24-2017

(05-15-2017, 07:55 PM)Aquavit Wrote:  Peter fell to his death in a freak and tragic accident.  That is far different from jumping or being pushed from a window.

He was a dear friend and I miss him.

Don't take the cynicism by some here personally.

Sorry for your loss.

RE: (supposedly) tourist jumps to death in Mobay - Timbo alogo - 05-26-2017

Aqua- rastagirl can take it

RE: (supposedly) tourist jumps to death in Mobay - Aquavit - 05-28-2017

Good to see you too Tim, I guess your sign-in stopped working too.

"Don't take the cynicism by some here personally."
When it comes to my friends, especially those that die in a freak and tragic accident, yeah, I take things personally. To Firemon, this is just another "Negril Story" about another "Negril Character".

My friends were at PeeWees that Valentines Day celebrating their anniversary while the party next door raged on. They called me at 3:00am with the news. It was the first of seven deaths that year in my tribe that rocked my world.

I'll attempt to put a face to the "character" - Peter McIntosh, aside from running a wildly successful business in Negril was dedicated to the whole concept of "Wild Thing" - it was a boat who's purpose was only for everyone to have a great time. He treated his entire staff impeccably from his right-hand-woman to the guys that worked on the boat. He was a generous contributor to the community and took care of his friends and neighbors personally. In short - he had a heart of gold. He also had a great sense of adventure and an even better sense of humor.

He was a lovely man, a good friend - and all these years later, we still miss him.

He'd probably be the first to tell me to "lighten up" actually....he died as he lived...fast and furious.

Bless up Peter. Say hi to Gregg for me.

RE: (supposedly) tourist jumps to death in Mobay - jack straw - 08-08-2018

Peter was a nice guy, it's a shame what happened that night. He is definitely missed in Negril.

RE: (supposedly) tourist jumps to death in Mobay - Oldtimer2 - 08-10-2018

[
"

"  It was the first of seven deaths that year in my tribe that rocked my world."
Wow !!!!! That's a lot of hurt .!!!!! I'm sorry for all the pain !!!!!