The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 5195 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5195 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_session.php 505 my_strlen
/inc/class_session.php 360 session->create_session
/inc/class_session.php 76 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 4682 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4682 errorHandler->error
/global.php 824 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Back and of course heading to Negril! - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Back and of course heading to Negril! (/showthread.php?tid=101762)

Back and of course heading to Negril! - Ron-Mon - 04-06-2017

I have been away for awhile. I went back to work for the man for awhile and also moved from Ohio to Florida. Had some ups and downs and just the norms of life. All settled in now and back to just working for myself and helping Boss Lady with her business.

We made it to Negril twice last year, stayed at PURE GARDEN the first trip and at TREE HOUSE and SUNSET ON THE CLIFFS the second reach. Wonderful, wonderful trips. We will head back in July and stay at CORAL SEAS GARDEN. We are counting down 87 days! It will be my third Independence Day in Jamaica! I think this is about our 12th trip overall.

One Love, nice to see some of the regulars are still around and posting!

RE: Back and of course heading to Negril! - kylake - 04-06-2017

Nice to see you back Ron and related to Coral Gardens....
http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/PM-apologises-to-Coral-Gardens-Rastas_94726

RE: Back and of course heading to Negril! - Oldtimer2 - 04-07-2017

welcome back . Have you been to TB ?

RE: Back and of course heading to Negril! - Ron-Mon - 04-17-2017

(04-07-2017, 07:45 AM)oldtimer Wrote:  welcome back . Have you been to TB ?

I am sorry, TB??

RE: Back and of course heading to Negril! - ohliz - 04-17-2017

Welcome back Smile

I live in Ohio but always love to visit Florida!

RE: Back and of course heading to Negril! - Oldtimer2 - 04-18-2017

TB...Treasure Beach

RE: Back and of course heading to Negril! - Ron-Mon - 04-20-2017

No Sir, we have talked about it, but seem to have problems making it past Negril!