The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 5195 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5195 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_session.php 505 my_strlen
/inc/class_session.php 360 session->create_session
/inc/class_session.php 76 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 4682 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4682 errorHandler->error
/global.php 824 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Got To Go Home--RIP Ronnie Davis - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Got To Go Home--RIP Ronnie Davis (/showthread.php?tid=101754)

Got To Go Home--RIP Ronnie Davis - Firemon - 03-29-2017

Ronnie Davis tries to hail a cab home.

“Got To Go Home (Acoustic)” is the third music video accompanying Davis’ album “Iyahcoustic”, released in August 2016. His first music video “I Won’t Cry (Acoustic)” was released in December of 2016 and has been viewed over 500,000 times on YouTube.

On March 12th 2017, as loved ones gather at West Palm Gardens Chapel in Savanna La Mar, Westmoreland, to celebrate the life and honour the memory of the legend Ronnie Davis we will also premiere his new music video "Got To Go Home (Acoustic)" from his latest album "Iyahcoustic". The video's director and album producer Henry "Sadiki" Buckley, Jr. said, "when I decided to do visuals for "Got To Go Home (Acoustic)", I thought I was just making a simple video of Ronnie trying to catch a lift home (i.e. a place where milk and honey flows). I would never have dreamed that it would become so real. The vibes that we felt out there on that day was mystical, so many of his friends passed by and stopped to hold a vibes with him. Now when I look back on the experience of filming the video, it's so prophetic. It's almost as if he was saying goodbye to his many friends."

RE: Got To Go Home--RIP Ronnie Davis - Firemon - 03-29-2017

RE: Got To Go Home--RIP Ronnie Davis - Firemon - 03-29-2017

RE: Got ToI Go Home--RIP Ronnie Davis - CardBoardBox - 03-30-2017

The subject line was descriptive enough and aluring (?) enough to get me to click on it, and I am glad. I appreciated you sharing the first video. In a quiet way, it was "moving."

That facts of him being a month younger than me, of the vibs I sensed on the video, of it being shown after his passing and the verbosness of text (thanks for that too) of it being like he was saying goodbye, are noteworthy. 

# # #
I deleted my first post (this board allows that, and editing too) when I saw Firemon had just added the 2nd and 3rd so as to not disrupt the flow, if there were more to come.