The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 5195 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5195 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_session.php 505 my_strlen
/inc/class_session.php 360 session->create_session
/inc/class_session.php 76 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 4682 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4682 errorHandler->error
/global.php 824 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
The Red Dragon was robbed !!! - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: The Red Dragon was robbed !!! (/showthread.php?tid=101666)

Pages: 1 2

The Red Dragon was robbed !!! - Oldtimer2 - 01-29-2017

Yes that's correct Rag-a-Bones got robbed !!!! That would be like Treehouse on the beach getting robbed . This really is the changing of the guard !!!

RE: The Red Dragon was robbed !!! - Sharleen - 01-29-2017

It's getting too weird there, even for me.  I'm going soon with one of my daughters who has been going to Negril since she was an infant (1984) through to a teenager once or twice a year.  She hates Negril so I thought we would stay at Tingalya in the far out west end to avoid the hussle/hassle.  Then recently those three "decomposing" bodies of those three young men from Sav were found in the "deep west end".  I scrapped that plan.  So now we are going to Treasure Beach instead.  Too many bad men in Negril it seems.  Very bold move to rob the Red Dragon and obviously all planned out.  That used to be my neighborhood in the 1970's & I still go there, though I'm usually out of the place by 9:30 or 10:00 at the latest.  So MANY eyes around that place, I mean on the outside and people walking by, someone must have seen what went down.  I read on "the other board" (which I am banned from) that the Kingston Po-Po were called in, isn't that unusual?

RE: The Red Dragon was robbed !!! - Firemon - 01-30-2017

Three exclamation points?  Are you really that surprised?

RE: The Red Dragon was robbed !!! - Oldtimer2 - 01-30-2017

Almost always walk from Redground to Whitehall and back to town . NOT !!!!! my last couple of trips . My friend (over 50 years I've know her ) tells me every night you hear shots up on the hill and down through the new development . It ISN'T safe now no matter what ( you know who ) says , GO IN GROUPS if going for an afternoon stroll. Most people on these boards would go poopy in their shorts if someone comes rolling in with a loaded gun . Me to probably .

RE: The Red Dragon was robbed !!! - Flintstone - 01-30-2017

Lots of trouble in the West End and Redground this year. As usual there are 2 versions of the robbery, IN 1 case people ie: customers were robbed as well as the business. On the Ignorance is bliss site the story says only the business was robbed and 1 cell phone (customers) was taken. It sucks either way. My friends are in Negril right now and it has not affected their vibe... yet. We are going elsewhere this winter for a relaxing time in the sun.Smiling

RE: The Red Dragon was robbed !!! - kylake - 01-30-2017

The read more link was not working when I tried it.
http://www.negrilfanclub.com/category/negril-today/

RE: The Red Dragon was robbed !!! - Sharleen - 01-30-2017

I never knew about that "negrilfanclub" site, thanks Kylak -- that is more information  (about 'deep' west end) incident than I could find in either of the two newspapers or on rjr news & irieFM.  Since my daughter can't stand the hassle on the beach, I thought it would be a good place to stay out there at Tingalaya where it is really quiet and out of the the beach hassle and hussle environment.  So off to Treasure Beach, I haven't been there for many many years but I just really need some sun and the sea!

RE: The Red Dragon was robbed !!! - CardBoardBox - 01-31-2017

There is a motorcycle which back-fires freqently on OneLoveDrive. Several times I falsely concluded "gun fire" as in a running battle, until I saw the kid in the day time riding mid last week.

I heard/read nothing about Red Draggon in the paper. The printed version of the 3 boys found out past Hogg Heaven was shorter but gave the 'no motive known' of the boys from Sav, nor mention of the missing automobile.

The negril.today link of the 3 bodies found in the trunk is different and totally new to me, and disputes the 'found in the grass' reported in all the other stories. But Jamaica is not known for great reporting IMO.

RE: The Red Dragon was robbed !!! - kylake - 01-31-2017

As of this morning when checking to see if there was any updated info it appears the fanclub page removed the Red Dragon story??

RE: The Red Dragon was robbed !!! - Sharleen - 01-31-2017

[quote pid='113715' dateline='1485869927']
Yes, the story was totally removed, I wish I had thought to cut and paste it.  I'm thinking that the site was emailed by someone to please remove the story because it might hurt Red Dragon's business. 
[/quote]