The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 5195 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5195 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_session.php 505 my_strlen
/inc/class_session.php 360 session->create_session
/inc/class_session.php 76 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 4682 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4682 errorHandler->error
/global.php 824 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Happy New Year Everyone !!! - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Happy New Year Everyone !!! (/showthread.php?tid=101663)

Happy New Year Everyone !!! - Tammy - 01-28-2017

Been awhile I know but life has been hectic. Just up till recently I was raising my grandkids again but they have now went back with their mom and seem to be doing good for now. Hopefully it stays that way. They get off the bus here everyday so they still keep me busy and alive especially the girl. She loves to talk and chat about what happened for the day. She's a little diva believe me. 

I think about you guys almost daily and pray you are all doing well. With all the craziness in the World today I have to admit I have been somewhat consumed with the news. Everyday there is something new to either upset or worry you for the future. 

I heard from Smith the other day, sounds like he's doing great and it was wonderful to hear from him. He never forgets my birthday, hell I don't think he forgets much of anything. If I could only grow up and be like him. Eat and live healthy. Boy I don't know much about that. I do everything bad for me I believe. One day like so many others I will throw down these ciggs I pray. I think about it almost daily but still it's a hard habit to break. Been looking at weight watchers today and thinking seriously about going for it because I need it bad. I've put on so much weight since most of you have seen me. Working at home and never leaving these 4 walls can do some real damage. You get where you never want to leave home and I don't much. I've decided in 2017 I'm going to break that mold though and start getting out more and doing some things for me even if it's just a pedicure every now and then. Haven't really been in a position to do much but I've been given a fresh start for this yr and I plan to use it wisely. At least I don't have the desire to go in debt for a trip to Jamaica or anywhere else. It's called save save save and go when the money is there otherwise it don't happen. Friends already starting on me to plan a trip in July but nope I'm out, I about cooked in Jamaica in July. Give me Dec. or better yet Feb. and I'm in. I can cook here in July. lol

Well hope all is well with everyone and your still enjoying the board Sel has worked so hard to keep alive. We owe him dearly, I do. I'm so very grateful for him taking over while i been in my own world fighting demons. I love you all and wish nothing but the best for each and everyone of you. A girl couldn't ask for better friends. OT your still my brother and always will be. Give Mr. Ab's my love. 

By the way Happy Belated Birthday to Bruce!!! So sorry I missed it. 

xoxoxoxoxo
Tammy

RE: Happy New Year Everyone !!! - Oldtimer2 - 01-28-2017

Love ya Tammy !!!!! Mr Abs is now a dad . Maybe a 3rd gen fisherman....who knows . I'm thrilled that you are turning the corner . Again Love ya Tammy !!!!

RE: Happy New Year Everyone !!! - JonTom - 01-29-2017

Happy New Year (belatedly) to you too!

Thanks for everyone that keeps the board running.

There is much to be concerned about in the world, that is for sure, but I look for bright signs. As a wise man said, "It is not the end of the world, until the world actually ends".

Good Luck Tammy with the cigg program and weight watchers. Life can be hard.

I hope to make it back to JA sometime soon (and to read Ohliz's report)

RE: Happy New Year Everyone !!! - kylake - 01-29-2017

Nice to see you posting Tammy and thanks for this wonderful board! Although I don't know you personally, here is wishing you well and good luck with your resolutions. I think we grew up near each other (Cross Plains) but have never met. I have sent you a PM a time or two but never got any response and assumed it was because you life was so busy.

RE: Happy New Year Everyone !!! - Raine22 - 01-31-2017

Happy New Year Tammy and thanks for this board, I do not post a lot but do tons of reading.

RE: Happy New Year Everyone !!! - Angel - 02-04-2017

Have a Healthy, Happy New Year Tammy. Nice to see you post.