The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 5195 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5195 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_session.php 505 my_strlen
/inc/class_session.php 360 session->create_session
/inc/class_session.php 76 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 4682 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4682 errorHandler->error
/global.php 824 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Liz Trip report Jan 2017 - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Liz Trip report Jan 2017 (/showthread.php?tid=101654)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Liz Trip report Jan 2017 - ohliz - 01-26-2017

Hi all,

Slowly but surely I'm getting blog posts and photos organized. Five entries so far: 

http://travelsinjamaica.com/ is the table of contents for this trip. 

RE: Liz Trip report Jan 2017 - jitterbug - 01-26-2017

hey liz, . . . following . . . .

RE: Liz Trip report Jan 2017 - ohliz - 01-26-2017

Glad to see you jitter!

Stayed at Sunset rather than Coconut, though I'll do Coconut another trip when without kids. With them it was nice to have the pool and be right on the water and have AC and all that. We did pay twice as much, almost, for it, but I think a good call. 

RE: Liz Trip report Jan 2017 - treasure beach bum - 01-26-2017

Is'nt Treasure Beach the best. We have been there 3 times and want to get back. We also found a dog while there. I even like the 2 1/2 hour drive to get there.

RE: Liz Trip report Jan 2017 - ohliz - 01-26-2017

It's a beautiful drive with all kinds of interesting stop possibilities! 

RE: Liz Trip report Jan 2017 - ohliz - 01-27-2017

Up to ten now. I'm doing bits as I can, and since i have so many photos it's best to break them down into smaller pieces than "day one, day two" etc. So we are just about 24 hours in now Big Grin

http://travelsinjamaica.com/

RE: Liz Trip report Jan 2017 - kylake - 01-29-2017

Liz, your blog postings are really nice and all the pictures of the TB area are bringing back memories from last year. So handy that the area now has an ATM at Jack Sprats, that will be so handy when there. Last visit Black River was the nearest one I remember.
Sunset is a really nice looking place and we used the cut through multiple times and ate there one evening. Are Smurf's and Eggy's still up and running?
Just weeks away now and we are looking so forward to returning to TB and your postings just make us more anxious (but in a good way). Looking forward to more additions when you have time to post them on your blog.

RE: Liz Trip report Jan 2017 - Sharleen - 01-29-2017

Liz, I am following (and enjoying) your report also.  I am going there soon with one of my adult daughters.  She has been going to Negril since she was an infant through to teenager, even staying five or so summers when she was in grade school.  It is not her favorite place !  I thought she would like Tingalaya's way out in the west end and they just recently found three decomposing bodies or murdered youth from Sav.  So I switched up our plans and we are going to Treasure Beach the whole time.  So I am definitely enjoying your report of travels there. 

RE: Liz Trip report Jan 2017 - Oldtimer2 - 01-30-2017

You have my attention !!!! Dog and boats !!! couldn't be better . I owned a place in Newell for over 40 years . TB is absolutely fantastic . Make your own fun , no rush and you don't have the feeling of certain death walking the roads . A packback , $50 Cdn and your good for the day . Thank you and I will be following your every move ( in a good way ).

RE: Liz Trip report Jan 2017 - kylake - 01-30-2017

Sharleen, I tried to contact you by PM to find out when you would be in TB to see if our dates of travel were the same. It appears you have not enabled private messaging yet. If the dates did parallel with yours and your daughters, we would both like to meet up for a drink or dinner.
Nice to meet people from the board in person and we got a brief chance to meet OT last reach.