The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 5195 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5195 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_session.php 505 my_strlen
/inc/class_session.php 360 session->create_session
/inc/class_session.php 76 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 4682 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4682 errorHandler->error
/global.php 824 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
a week on the beach - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: a week on the beach (/showthread.php?tid=101608)

Pages: 1 2

a week on the beach - daniel - 11-29-2016

Last Feb. Sheila and I spent a week at Fun Holiday on Negril beach . It had been 36 years since I spent more than 24 hours in Negril .  we had a ball ...
People watching was a blast !!! I was endlessly amused by the business men dong their thing , and had some great laughs egging them on . Did a groupon for FH , so we had no problem eating and drinking elsewhere ...

RE: a week on the beach - Oldtimer2 - 11-29-2016

Nice !!!! love the T&A pics...hehehe . I don't mind the working people it's only the bums I dislike .Great job !!!!!!!

RE: a week on the beach - jitterbug - 12-15-2016

great pics . . . nothing better than sitting back and enjoying the "live theatre"

this past trip (last two weeks) we witnessed a shooting on the west end and a beating at bourbon . . . had a newbie . . . we really can't top that!

RE: a week on the beach - booger - 12-19-2016

(12-15-2016, 05:52 PM)jitterbug Wrote:  great pics . . . nothing better than sitting back and enjoying the "live theatre"

this past trip (last two weeks) we witnessed a shooting on the west end and a beating at bourbon . . . had a newbie . . . we really can't top that!

WTF? Somebody getting shot and beat down is tops in your eyes? I have always attributed your ridiculous post to a language barrier, as you yourself have mentioned that English is a second language. However, I have to say that this one is disturbing........

RE: a week on the beach - booger - 12-19-2016

And nice pics Daniel, thank you for sharing. 

RE: a week on the beach - Oldtimer2 - 12-19-2016

It all depends who got shot and who got beat .Did they get " winged " or was it a direct hit . Was the beating bad or was it just black eyes and broken teeth . A lot of things have to be taken into consideration .Maybe they " just needed it ".....maybe..I'm just sayin'
If profanity was a language then English is/was my 3rd tongue .

RE: a week on the beach - daniel - 12-19-2016

lolol OT  !!!   someday my friend , sure hope we can meet .  wanted to take a ride on the new cat from Portland this summer , but I think its cheaper to fly.  maybe  next summer we drive !!!

RE: a week on the beach - daniel - 12-19-2016

Jittters I always enjoy your post !  I have to say though, I wondered...wtf

RE: a week on the beach - Oldtimer2 - 12-20-2016

Well Daniel...the fridge will be filled with beer (rum of choice ) , the pot will be filled with lobster , the beds will have clean sheets , the BBQ will be wide open and HOPEFULLY !!!! the laughing will be non stop . 

RE: a week on the beach - AquarianFlight - 12-20-2016

Interesting. I've been here a little over a month and I have not witnessed ANY violence be it a beat down or a shooting. Right place wrong time I guess? Who knows. In 30 years I've never witnessed an act of violence here thank God though I know of many.

I also know of the kid who was shot dead that night. Know the family from years gone by. Tragic.

What I have witnessed in the past months is a serious uptick in police patrols along West End road including deep West. I have to say - I'm more than fine with it.

Beautiful blustery day in Negril. Happy Holidaze.