The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Anyone going to Negril soon? - Help - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Anyone going to Negril soon? - Help (/showthread.php?tid=101599)

Anyone going to Negril soon? - Help - IJ - 11-17-2016

Looking for some help here. I have two items I need to get to a friend in Negril. A Book and a Food Warmer. The books is small (9" x 7" x 1 1/2") and the warmer is small too ( 9" x 6" x 3"). Total weight is approximately 4 lbs. 2 oz. Anyone on here going to Negril soon that would be willing to take these items for me? Thank you.

RE: Anyone going to Negril soon? - Help - IJ - 11-21-2016

I just want to move this back to the top, because my friend really needs this item.

She is working 72 hours+ per week, has been for months and really could put this to good use.

I'll pay to ship it to you and compensate you for your trouble, if you will help us.

Thank you, IJ

RE: Anyone going to Negril soon? - Help - CardBoardBox - 11-21-2016

My ticket is for December 13.

Import duty, by mail, would probably be only 25% on the electronic item and zero on the book.

In this day and age, I reserve the right to see if any pagers are smokable and to disassemble anything with a cavity. I've watched too many Australian Customs videos.

Long ago, someone on the island wanted me to travel North with a painting but would not deliver it to me until I was about to depart for the airport. I declined. (Ibid)

Ibid is 'same source'. I'm not doing time for someone else to try something which smells like a fish.

RE: Anyone going to Negril soon? - Help - CardBoardBox - 11-21-2016

the following is related only so far as it mentions Australian customs. Real life, not the enjoyable videos.
And perhaps that Jamaica wants to (and does, if my memory is correct) to spray bicycle tires entering the country.

The highlight of this page,
http://easyfreight.co.nz/blog/import-new-used-parts-usa/
is it seems Australia is trying to keep out stink bugs. They have a picture of one on this blog page. Living in PA, I can understand that countries desire; they are a pain.

The story, or blog entry, is about an importer complaining about the delay and that the government includes bicycles in their classification as vehicles for fumigation