The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 5195 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5195 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_session.php 505 my_strlen
/inc/class_session.php 360 session->create_session
/inc/class_session.php 76 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 4682 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4682 errorHandler->error
/global.php 824 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Booked it! - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Booked it! (/showthread.php?tid=101592)

Booked it! - ohliz - 11-14-2016

Just bought the air for myself and my two adult children. Treasure Beach and Negril and maybe another spot, going to discuss details with them over the holiday. 

Smile Smile Smile 

RE: Booked it! - Likkle Red - 11-14-2016

Fantastic!  Hope to see you this winter on the beach!

RE: Booked it! - ohliz - 11-14-2016

Yes! Looking forward to a couple of linkups, will be there early January. Haven't been to JA in Jan for 16 years!

RE: Booked it! - kylake - 11-14-2016

Have a great trip Liz! We are also booked for TB and Negril but in later months of 2017. Hopefully we can hook up with Cap Dennis this year but rough seas prevented the planned trip with him last visit.

RE: Booked it! - ohliz - 11-14-2016

A trip with Dennis is a must! He hasn't seen my kids for nearly 15 years so a reunion will be fun for all of us Smile

I'm still thinking about where to stay and if we want to just do TB and Negril or maybe add another destination (we have 10 days). One of my kids is like me and loves to go out and do  stuff all the time, the other one is a little more of a homebody but also a little more of a partier. Going to be an interesting balancing act to keep us all happy (and safe). 

RE: Booked it! - Oldtimer2 - 11-15-2016

It sounds like a great trip to me . I'm doubtful I'll be able to have a family vaca ( except for here ) again . The last time I was there ( TB ) my youngest daughter and her 3 kids and I we stayed at Billy's Bay for 8 days . It was SOOOOOOOOO relaxing just walking around looking at nothing , doing nothing and the only thing we heard was " Good morning folks " not one time did I hear " gimme ",or " come here " or " buy me a drink " or " my Daddy's is King Lion and I'm selling his weed a joint at a time " . TB... it's not much wonder it's called Treasure Beach .  Enjoy guys because I know you will !!!!!

RE: Booked it! - ohliz - 11-15-2016

Thanks OT, that's part of what i love about TB too! 

RE: Booked it! - JamaGinger - 11-16-2016

Will be in Negril in January, Liz. Would love to meet you. 

RE: Booked it! - ohliz - 11-17-2016

Jamaginger that'd be nice! I'm not sure how long we'll be in Negril, probably a couple of nights, will let  you know when we book hotel Smile