The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Other board... - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Other board... (/showthread.php?tid=101591)

Pages: 1 2 3

Other board... - Papa Georgie - 11-14-2016

I got stripped of my posting privileges on the other board.  I committed treason and defied his majesty and was...well...disruptive.  Oh well.   Prettysmile

RE: Other board... - Firemon - 11-14-2016

Welcome.

RE: Other board... - jamaicajeanne - 11-14-2016

Actually Papa, you were not banned and there is a message posted on the "other" site for you.

RE: Other board... - Blues Pirate - 11-14-2016

Ahh that's so sweet. I hear violins playing the theme to the Love Story.
I would guess he realized that this is one bridge he couldn't afford to burn.

RE: Other board... - oldtimer - 11-14-2016

Welcome !!! Sat what you have to !!!!

RE: Other board... - oldtimer - 11-14-2016

Opps !!!! ... say

RE: Other board... - Likkle Red - 11-14-2016

Welcome!  No worries, the best of us have been banned for one reason or another!

RE: Other board... - jamaicajeanne - 11-15-2016

I am a somewhat of a newbie to this site....over the last several months there have been a few postings about why folks don't post and the fear that this board will "wither and die".

Being a newbie I am not privy to whatever hard feelings most of you have toward the "other site" or the "happy news site" (nor do I really care), but for me, this board is disappointing when you are all so negative regarding that board....of course you are entitled to your opinions just as I am to mine, however, it is a turn off for me. As I read through the threads on this board and the "other board", it appears that some of the difficulties are due to technical issues on both sites...rather than keep a level head and investigate the issue, you come here and make sarcastic and presumptive comments. This is exactly why I do not participate very often and it is why I will only be a lurker from now on.

I would hope that you want many to participate and keep this board going with valuable information and interesting thoughts and I hope that some of you will rethink some of the petty things you post. Papa, I have seen you post some vile comments regarding Mexicans and mega resorts on the "other board" and in the Negril forum and then you wonder why some of your posts are deleted or censored???

Jamaicajeanne out and gone.

RE: Other board... - Firemon - 11-15-2016

"Sorry" to see you go Jeanne.  Many of us are unapologetically critical of the Fake Negril News site and for good reason. 

As a dedicated lurker you may have noticed there have been approximately 40 new threads on this board since Oct. 1.   And the only post with anything negative to say would be yours attacking both this board and Papa. 

So again, "sorry" to see you go.

RE: Other board... - jamaicajeanne - 11-15-2016

Hmmm, having some trouble deleting my profile, so I am still here. My comments were not meant to "attack" anyone, but they are my opinions....you are entitled to yours and many of you post your opinions here and on other boards....and they are just that...your opinions. I simply have a different opinion....you seem to boast that this board is open to any and all opinions, but you immediately don't like mine...guess it is not for all opinions after all.