The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Time for an update - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Time for an update (/showthread.php?tid=101476)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Time for an update - deadluvor - 09-23-2016

I have read this thread over and over..Not sure why but I do think if I had some insight from 2 months ago I would of asked more questions then. So yesterday my dad was told he does have cancer and next Tuesday he will have his Pet scan. The tumor as we know for sure is in his arm pit and one in his arm that seems to be traveling, that one they may surgically remove. He has also suffered COPD for years. The man is 83 years old, but still gets out. He just spent a week fishing in MN with the boys. I don't know even what questions to ask. But I have a hard time understanding someone of that age with the list of meds he takes and breathing treatments that Radiation and Chemo wont kill him first. I see in you a great amount of knowledge in this thread! There is so much information on the web....the only site that has struck my attention is Copper Mountain Elixirs. We live in Nebraska. Any thoughts on an outlet would be appreciated.

RE: Time for an update - rastagirl777 - 09-23-2016

I'm sorry to hear about your Dad.  Does Nebraska have a Medical Cannabis statute?

If not, road trip time to Colorado where you can buy CO2 extracted oil and "smuggle" it back.  I hate to recommend that, but if it is not available in your state that's probably your closest bet.

Its the cleanest medicine you can give your Dad.  Start slow...small doses...he will get "stoned" (or more probably, sleepy).  See if its something he is open to.

I guess you can buy stuff online, I'm suspect of that - alot of these companies use a lot of additives in their oil that can be harmless but "cuts" the effectiveness - if you can talk to a live human who knows the product they are selling - that would be best.

RE: Time for an update - rastagirl777 - 09-23-2016

PS: If I wasn't such a scardy-cat (or 20 years younger) it would be my honor to give you oil made by my friends that I know to be of good quality, no additives - CO2 extracted.  My friends are not the only game in town and within the last year CO2 machines are popping up all over the country.  I pray for you and your family.

RE: Time for an update - deadluvor - 09-23-2016

Thank you for responding and your kind words! Unfortunately NE is struggling with making this happen. Colorado is a nice drive. What you have said already gives me something to act on. When this thread popped up I became a bit obsessed with reading it and then watching documentaries on the subject(mostly just the results of those whom used). And in my mind thought naively that in the future I would know what to get if the curse hits my family. Well here it is! I am the youngest of 8, stating the old man is 83, leaves me at 41! Does one need a medical card to purchase CO2 extracted oil?

RE: Time for an update - rastagirl777 - 09-24-2016

In California you do - not in Colorado, Oregon, Washington or Alaska.

My godson told me yesterday that someone he knows has brought a CO2 extraction machine to Jamaica and is beginning operations there.

Soon come clean medicine in Jamaica!

RE: Time for an update - LostBeachBum - 10-10-2016

Hello deadluvor, sorry about your father and the late reply. I'm not always on this site. I could write a book about treating cancer with cannabis, which extraction methods are better and why, but you're better off joining the Facebook group, "cannabis oil success stories". With over 75k members there are 1000s of people you can ask about specific protocols for specific cancers, recommended MGs, strains and ingestion method. I'm a regular contributor to the discussion. My personal recommendation is to go over to Washington where you can pick up a large amount of oil and take it home with you. Yes. technically it's illegal but there are more people doing it than most would ever believe.

Never buy ANYTHING ONLINE. CBD oil will not kill your father's cancer and the stuff sold online is garbage. When you join that group, the founder will direct you to well known dispensaries in the Seattle area where you can buy the oil safely from a trusted source. I can also direct you to such a source. Good luck, don't forget about the importance of a raw, organic and vegan diet. High alkalinity foods are the key. Look into foods high in Vitamin b17, also the power of essential oils. This lifestyle change alone will improve and extend his life, with a high grade cannabis oil it will bring him a higher quality of life at the very least. I personally never recommend chemo or radiation to a patient but it's up to the patient to do their own research from as many sources as possible then make an educated decision based on the risks.

My Alaskan contract is over and I'm heading back to Jamaica for some much needed R&R for the first few weeks of November before starting a new adventure. I'll be making various types of oil and tinctures while I'm there if anyone is interested in learning and using the oil themselves. Bless up!

RE: Time for an update - Raine22 - 10-10-2016

LostBeachBum that was an interesting read. Certainly learned a lot, great information

RE: Time for an update - Flintstone - 10-11-2016

LBB, Thanks for the valuable information, it is evident that you are well informed on this subject and its great to have you here . A few years back my friend passed on from pancreas cancer. He was diagnosed at stage 4, along with chemo, he began to make and swallow oil. This would have been the solvent style product. I am told that it eased some of his pain and would like to think it may have extended his life... Keep up the good work and enjoy Jamaica in November.

RE: Time for an update - deadluvor - 10-12-2016

Thank you for responding!! The information out there is overwhelming. My Dad, Milo, will have the tumors removed on Friday, surgically (4 of them). The plan is to have radiation following. He has agreed to use the Cannabis oil. But getting some has not happened. I will be going to that FB page as soon as I am done with this post. He has chronic COPD, am I informed correctly that the Cannabis oil can help with that? The DIET...oh boy. My dad has worked hard and played hard. My mom makes nothing without a cast iron skillet. I am excited though to at least discuss the diet with him and maybe he will make that change for a longer life. Thank you thank you and thank you again!