The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Negril horror movie - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Negril horror movie (/showthread.php?tid=101472)

Negril horror movie - Streamertail - 07-08-2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=c1njN-yQCPo&app=desktop

RE: Negril horror movie - oldtimer - 07-09-2016

she's a monster !!!!

RE: Negril horror movie - CardBoardBox - 07-09-2016

I should have bought stock in Carib Cement.

Of the 3 viewer comments to the Grand Ledo flyover is this one: Jane Issa, 3 hours ago,
The amount of concrete is grotesque.

RE: Negril horror movie - kylake - 07-10-2016

Last vacation I saw the project from the balcony and PV road on many occasions and also from the water riding to Bloody bay. This drone video really shows how large it is better than any pictures I posted a while back.

Too big if you ask me and totally destroying Rutland Points natural environment. All they left was the tree at the end and last year the birds I have seen nesting there every year before are gone. 
Also I have heard they dumped construction debris off the point and have killed off some coral not to mention polluted the underwater area for no telling how long.

RE: Negril horror movie - Streamertail - 07-10-2016

Will anyone else have water when they all flush the toilet? West End is so screwed.

RE: Negril horror movie - rastagirl777 - 07-10-2016

The west end is already screwed!  For the past few months they have had little to no water in the pipes.  It is "assumed" its due to the construction but once this behemoth goes online we are sure it will get as bad if not worse than it was three years ago when the west end had NO water for six months.

RE: Negril horror movie - Streamertail - 07-10-2016

It's just terrible. Is there a plan?

RE: Negril horror movie - oldtimer - 07-10-2016

No ...unfortuntely !!!! I always ask " where does the poop go ". No answer was the sweet reply .