The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 5195 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5195 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_session.php 505 my_strlen
/inc/class_session.php 360 session->create_session
/inc/class_session.php 76 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 4682 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4682 errorHandler->error
/global.php 824 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
kylake - trip report? - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: kylake - trip report? (/showthread.php?tid=101373)

kylake - trip report? - ohliz - 04-08-2016

Are you back yet? How was TB? How was Negril? Did you take photos?

Inquiring minds want to know...and see!

RE: kylake - trip report? - Oldtimer2 - 04-08-2016

As far as I know he got in a dust-up on the beach and ended up with black eyes .....or something like that .

RE: kylake - trip report? - Firemon - 04-08-2016

What happens in Negril stays in Negril. Tellasecret

RE: kylake - trip report? - kylake - 04-08-2016

Great trip and just had a little mishap as mentioned by OT. Only thing bad about the mishap was that OT and I didn't meet up again as planned. Black eyes were mostly gone in about a week.
Like Firemon said what happens in Jamaica/Negril stays there or at least it was supposed to.
Got to see Jitter again and meet OT for the first time and what a nice and interesting people they both are!
Ohliz, I plan to post some pics and a small report but haven't had the time and have to get the yard back in control tomorrow. As far as TB it was very nice and we will start there again next year.

RE: kylake - trip report? - jitterbug - 04-11-2016

kylake and mrs. kylake, thanks so much for coming to bbb for even that short meet . . . i so enjoyed our little visit . . . next march again? i'm aiming for that . . . i will come to where you guys are . . .

RE: kylake - trip report? - ohliz - 04-11-2016

Glad to hear you liked TB! That's mostly what i wondered about, we already know you like Negril  Smile

I so enjoyed our meetup 2 years ago, glad you guys got together!