The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
The "Trip " - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: The "Trip " (/showthread.php?tid=101371)

The "Trip " - oldtimer - 04-06-2016

Wow !!! what a trip . The down side was I went to deliver a fishing net to Ricky Shaw ( Sista Irie's husband ) and found out he died a day before . RIP Ricky !!!
Had a visit to Jitter's at Bar-B-Barn . Kylake found me at Treehouse and we had dinner at Cosmo's ,but at different tables . WONDERFUL meal !!!!!
We had a family dinner at Ivan's ( my daughter-in-law's b'day ) , best place I ever ate in Jamaica !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The food PERFECT , the service PERFECT the view ,2nd to none . A 1 cocktail wait for our meal .
My daughter-in-law went scuba diving twice . NOT A LARGE FISH !!!! to be seen on the reef ,only small baby fish . The fisherman who came to shore by Treehouse had a dozen lobsters none of which came even close to legal size and let them die in the sun .
We went snorkeling at Rhodes Hall and saw 100's of beautiful fish starting about 20 ft from shore . What a beautiful place and we had it all to ourselves . $30 to see an alligator ,didn't happen , food great at the restarant.
Taxi's no problem .
I think every bum on the beach had King Lion ( the cannibus cup winner ) as their Daddy . Just shitty seed weed . After 2 weeks they were still on us like cat shit on a wool blanket . My "f " bomb was in full swing .
I walked from Treehouse to the wharf and back almost every day .
Colette's 2 beer and 1/2 chicken with all the coleslaw and rice you could handle for $900 j . I hope Bobby thinks it's ok to eat a place for " local's " .
Wonderful trip Treehouse is the bomb .

RE: The "Trip " - Sharleen - 04-06-2016

Sounds like you had a great time!  Lucky you -- I was actually getting on here to post to you this article that was on the front page of our newspaper today:

http://blog.timesunion.com/storystudio/sponsoredarticles/adv/?prx_t=nhUCA3BEGAWN8MA

That must have been quite a shock for you to hear that Bev's husband had died the day before.  At least he did get to spend his last months fishing on the ocean that he loved so much.

RE: The "Trip " - jitterbug - 04-06-2016

oldtimer, it was a pleasure to see you again.
we will have to spent more time at the same place.
saw you and your family at catcha but did not want to disturb, we were having dinner at the same time.

i agree with you statement about catcha . . . the bomb!! every time!!

next march again?

RE: The "Trip " - oldtimer - 04-06-2016

The family says yes to next year . I think we are renting 2 building with six rooms each .