The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
The Leap - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: The Leap (/showthread.php?tid=101331)

The Leap - Firemon - 03-02-2016

The thought occurred to me once I realized this was a Leap Year, so I booked a room at the Blue Cave Castle on the west end and lept off the castle wall into the Caribbean on Leap Day 2016.   Whoooaah!

The camera strap on my new Go-Pro broke when I hit the water but the attached yellow handle/floatation device brought it to the surface where I recovered it.

Not sure when I'll upload the video to substantiate my claim...after all I'm on vacation.  Staying at Kuyaba tonight.  Just got back from Drifters bar.  Luddy Sams sang "Boardwalk" and "My Girl" among other hits.  Not to be missed. 

The Pinchers are playing tonight at Roots Bamboo.  Hope to be ska dancing barefoot in the sand under the stars in a few hours.  Reckon they'll have a nice bonfire too.   I'll spark one up on behalf of the Yellow Board and hold it up to the heavens in case any of you have ganja receptors.

Smiling

RE: The Leap - TAH - 03-03-2016

Are Santa and Wint still working at Blue Cave? I haven't been able to get a solid answer about that since Petrona left. I don't really want to call either of them just to ask that... 

RE: The Leap - Firemon - 03-04-2016

It was my first stay at the castle.  Santa was there.  Heather runs the office.  She is a delightful ever-smiling beauty queen.

RE: The Leap - TAH - 03-04-2016

(03-04-2016, 01:25 PM)Firemon Wrote:  It was my first stay at the castle.  Santa was there.  Heather runs the office.  She is a delightful ever-smiling beauty queen.

Thanks, good to know. Wint is another one of the security guards there, he's tall, lean, dark skinned, and usually wears a short billed military style hat... 

RE: The Leap - jitterbug - 03-05-2016

Looking forward to all that you have to share 4_14_6 Happy girlHappy girl

RE: The Leap - Ron-Mon - 03-08-2016

Love to hear more and see pics of the Castle!