The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 41 - File: inc/class_session.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 41 errorHandler->error
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
HGTV in Negril tonight - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: HGTV in Negril tonight (/showthread.php?tid=101306)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: HGTV in Negril tonight - jitterbug - 02-21-2016

wonder if it's like a reality show, where the participants get paid?

RE: HGTV in Negril tonight - kylake - 02-21-2016

It is reality TV and scripted for sure Jitter's. I just like to see all the different islands they go to and all the differing homes. Some are priced low enough to keep the dream alive....most are not.

RE: HGTV in Negril tonight - TAH - 02-21-2016

RG, now I'm really confused. On the TA board, you said the property I was describing (big brown stone structure across from Pablo's was Patou Rock. But your last comment seems to indicate otherwise. Curious now which is which. The house featured on Caribbean Life was not stone, and it was pink, so I know we're talking about two different places... 

RE: HGTV in Negril tonight - rastagirl777 - 02-22-2016

TAH - I'm the one that's confused lol!  I'm not seeing how my last comment describes a different property - I do believe I go into a good bit of detail about the same property we were discussing on TA - a "brown" stone structure - that would be Patou Rock.  That was the property I was left to believe was featured on the show (as per descriptions on TA, from you maybe?)  The "pink" house is next door to that, to the south.  I know the original owners of that property too and met the second owners briefly.  They used to rent it out as a vacation villa (young couple from LA if I remember correctly).  I have some very sad and unfortunate associations with that property.

OT: Just caught your comment about money laundering.  Negril is or used to be one big ol' washing machine, no?  Lol.

RE: HGTV in Negril tonight - TAH - 02-22-2016

This sentence is what is confusing me: I don't watch the show but it seems the "Castle Cove" property - the one where they wanted to open a wine bar is a place that my friends built and owned and it used to be called Patou Rock. 

Isn't the "Castle Cove" property what was just on Caribbean Life? It's a pink structure, not brown stone. 

The way it was described on TA lead me to believe that it was Patou Rock.  The description you are giving me leads me to believe it is the property next door to Patou Rock, what they are calling I guess "Castle Cove" - the castle part confusing as Patou Rock resembles a castle more than the "pink" building property but that's neither here nor there.

Either place I think a "wine bar" in Negril will not fly for the reasons I've stated above and I'm with others that say this whole thing is staged as many "reality" shows are. 

RE: HGTV in Negril tonight - TAH - 02-22-2016

That's what I was trying to get across. The pink place is where the couple wanted to start a wine bar, and it's called "Castle Cove". The place next door is the one I was describing (I even described the window shutters), and I was told that someone from Sandals owns it. 

Well I only know of that property being sold once (I know the agent) and I know that sale was not to anyone from Sandals (I'm assuming you are meaning one of the Stewart family?) - any sale of that property since then I know nothing about.

RE: HGTV in Negril tonight - TAH - 02-23-2016

We still have a bit of a communication breakdown here, but that's okay. All I really wanted to know was the name, so it doesn't really matter. 

RE: HGTV in Negril tonight - Tim - 02-25-2016

(02-21-2016, 03:54 PM)TAH Wrote:  RG, now I'm really confused. On the TA board, you said the property I was describing (big brown stone structure across from Pablo's was Patou Rock. But your last comment seems to indicate otherwise. Curious now which is which. The house featured on Caribbean Life was not stone, and it was pink, so I know we're talking about two different places... 

I don't think you are the only one confused. I saw the episode, with the beautiful pink house.