The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 5195 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5195 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_session.php 505 my_strlen
/inc/class_session.php 360 session->create_session
/inc/class_session.php 76 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 4682 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4682 errorHandler->error
/global.php 824 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Happy Story - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Happy Story (/showthread.php?tid=101303)

Pages: 1 2

Happy Story - Firemon - 02-12-2016

Young lady gets around.  Looks like she manages to check out practically every aspect of Negril in one short video.
Part II coming...

RE: Happy Story - Oldtimer2 - 02-12-2016

That's GREAT !!!!! Check out " Frankie MacDonald " the weather guy that pops up at the end . Again that was fun !!!

RE: Happy Story - Tim - 02-12-2016

Hot chick in bikini makes video in Negril, how can you go wrong? LOL

RE: Happy Story - kylake - 02-12-2016

Where is this? Two screenshots but it appears to be the same location from differing angles.
[attachment=2292]
[attachment=2293]

RE: Happy Story - Oldtimer2 - 02-13-2016

My best guess is towards Little Bay .

RE: Happy Story - kylake - 02-13-2016

Thanks OT I will google up Little Bay area. I am not familiar with it, as many other locations in Jamaica. I assume it is near Negril?
Also talking about weather men I get a kick out of watching Bob the parrot puppet when we are in Jamaica.

RE: Happy Story - TAH - 02-13-2016

It's Booby Cay. 

RE: Happy Story - kylake - 02-13-2016

Makes sense TAH, they were showing Booby earlier with cats roaming around and cooking lobster. From what I know the feral cats from PV are taken there and the Booby is pretty full of cat litter/poop. At least that is what I have heard. I have always bypassed because of those local stories about Booby.

RE: Happy Story - TAH - 02-13-2016

Yeah, I won't go there. It's gotta be hookworm paradise. 

RE: Happy Story - CardBoardBox - 02-14-2016

1. answer obtainable
2. video fix/corrective action.

1. If the location is still needed, I think the the actress would answer it. Reasoning: the website at the end of the vid has her email addr. I had used it for a quick "nice video" email and got an unexpected, polite response.

(She declined to have our children.
See? Didn't I say it was polite?
This paren-paren paragraph is to invoke a laugh here.)

2. Since the video (after I clicked on the gray spot) said it can only be viewed on the web site, I did the following:

in the square, right mouse click, move the pointer to 'save location at current time', then open a new browser tab (if you want), move pointer to the usual location bar, right click mouse then pick 'paste.' Naturally, hit "the big key" next, aka 'return' or enter-key.

1B. I said 'unexpected response' above because I had written "no reply expected", but she did. Smile

1C. When I said 'quick' above, it was a short two paragraph email. Lord knows my definition of 'short' varies. LOL.

3. Trivia; After watching a 2nd "Bob the parrot" clip, I recalled that on a TV show, Paul Winchell had his puppet (PW had several), but during the broadcast, the audio of the dummy was very, very low. Turned out the guy handling the boom mike was pointing it at the dummy while the dummy was "speaking."

3B. I actually found a site that confirms my memory.