The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 41 - File: inc/class_session.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 41 errorHandler->error
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Sand Removal in Negril - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Sand Removal in Negril (/showthread.php?tid=101266)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Sand Removal in Negril - TAH - 01-31-2016

Oh come on, RG. You know very well I have had a lot to say about it, and will continue to do so. I'm merely pointing out why you seem to be "attacked" more than most posters on the boards. You can take that where you will. Stop deflecting, start reflecting (I rhyme, sometime). 

RE: Sand Removal in Negril - CardBoardBox - 01-31-2016

Private message sent to TAH. I had hoped it deserved to be posted but I wasn't happy with the end result to throw in my J$2.00 (0.02USD) here.

RE: Sand Removal in Negril - Passion4Diving - 02-03-2016

Went to have a look at the Azul 7 construction site.  It is surrounded by an eight foot steel fence.  Fence was set back about 30 feet from the water line.

There is no evidence that the foreshore between the fence and the waterline has been disturbed as old plantings and the beach contour is undisturbed.

Looked thru gaps in the fence and there is active construction underway with piles of construction debris here and there.  Was obviously rocky and gravel in content.

There is an environmental permit posted along the fence line.