The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 5195 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5195 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_session.php 505 my_strlen
/inc/class_session.php 360 session->create_session
/inc/class_session.php 76 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 4682 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4682 errorHandler->error
/global.php 824 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
happy new year! - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: happy new year! (/showthread.php?tid=101238)

Pages: 1 2

happy new year! - jitterbug - 12-31-2015

to all . . . hope 2016 is better than last!

RE: happy new year! - Flintstone - 12-31-2015

Same to you... Wishing everyone health and happiness for 2016!!

RE: happy new year! - Sharleen - 12-31-2015

Happy New Year to everyone from upstate NY.  I am kind of reeling that I am not in JA -- I am usually there this time of year (not sure how I am switching to italics) One of my favorite memories from about four years ago is on New Years Eve going to see U-Roy in Lucea "GREAT SHOW".  The usual place I stay is Citronella just before the lighthouse but they are pretty much booked Christmas/New Years time so I stayed at the only place  affordable I could find Golden Sunset across from Alfreds (way in the back)  "LONG" time Negril place.  Sending love to all of you.

RE: happy new year! - Oldtimer2 - 01-01-2016

Happy New Years to all from Downtown Nova Scotia . We had a party planned at a place about 8 miles back in the back country . I was coming home to return a dog ( Spuddie's brother ) and the altenator on my car stopped working and I had a decision to make .Do I walk back or do I walk to the main road . 4 miles later me and Coda reach the main road ( and that's stretching it calling it a main road ) and then 2 more miles to a house to call a friend to come and get us . That F****** !!!!!!! sucked !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me , Coda and 2 bottles of beer went YAHOO at midnight .

RE: happy new year! - rastagirl777 - 01-01-2016

Rang in our New Year at LTU with all of our peeps last night...continued the festivities this morning with our annual New Years Day brunch at Xtabi.  Here's to a year filled with love and laughter.

RE: happy new year! - CardBoardBox - 01-02-2016

Rang in the New Year matching socks in front of the TV in central PA.

2015 in some ways lived up to the image of the grim reapper with the sickle

My wish to everyone for 2016 is exciting adventures, better health, and visits with friends in Negril or where ever they live.

RE: happy new year! - jitterbug - 01-02-2016

(01-01-2016, 05:16 AM)oldtimer Wrote:  Happy New Years to all from Downtown Nova Scotia . We had a party planned at a place about 8 miles back in the back country . I was coming home to return a dog ( Spuddie's brother ) and the altenator on my car stopped working and I had a decision to make .Do I walk back or do I walk to the main road . 4 miles later me and Coda reach the main road ( and that's stretching it calling it a main road ) and then 2 more miles to a house to call a friend to come and get us . That F****** !!!!!!! sucked !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me , Coda 
ot, sorry to hear you had so long to walk . . . but, at least you had coda!!!

RE: happy new year! - Tim - 01-02-2016

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
The beach was packed for New Years, Alfred's did great with the fireworks, with others setting them off elsewhere along the water, and chinese lanterns everywhere you could see along the beach. My wife kept busy handing out the glowing bracelets to the kids (and many adults lol).
We were thinking about heading to Canoe but ended up just wandering back and forth in the sand amongst the crowds.

RE: happy new year! - jitterbug - 01-03-2016

hey tim, tell us a little about your trip . . . please . . .

RE: happy new year! - Firemon - 01-03-2016