The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 5195 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5195 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_session.php 505 my_strlen
/inc/class_session.php 360 session->create_session
/inc/class_session.php 76 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 4682 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4682 errorHandler->error
/global.php 824 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
and I'm off...Merry Xmas.. - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: and I'm off...Merry Xmas.. (/showthread.php?tid=101236)

and I'm off...Merry Xmas.. - Oldtimer2 - 12-24-2015

to all you wonderful people !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: and I'm off...Merry Xmas.. - jitterbug - 12-24-2015

merry christmas ot!

RE: and I'm off...Merry Xmas.. - Sharleen - 12-25-2015

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to all of you.  I usually leave for JA on December 27th, but not this year.  We have had record warm temperatures in upstate NY (71 degrees today) so it is not that horrid not to be leaving.  Lots of home renovations done, some more to do.  I will miss being in JA for all of the Christmas celebrations, trying not to think about not being there...  Love to all of you though!
    To any of you reggae fans, Peter Broggs from Hanover died the other day from a stroke at 64 years old.

RE: and I'm off...Merry Xmas.. - kylake - 12-30-2015

Have a Happy New Year OT and by "I'm off" you mean on vacation have a great time.

RE: and I'm off...Merry Xmas.. - CardBoardBox - 12-31-2015

The implied / infered vacation by "I'm off" prompts an "Enjoy." Now it is up to me to remember what his destination is, but I haven't the time for I too am off, for a 1/5 arrival, duration of 3 weeks.

Standard clause: Look for the old guy walking with a nap-sack between Tryon's and Quality Traders (the green building supermarket.)

I know where Sharleen is coming from as per the warm weather being conducive (sp) to home repair this late in the season. One November I cancelled a month-long trip the day before for the same reason.

My trip on Tuesday must occur because I have 4 barrels waiting on the whalf for me.

RE: and I'm off...Merry Xmas.. - Oldtimer2 - 12-31-2015

" I'm off "...I have 5 kids and 11 grandkids so that could be a lot of places . But for this " I'm off " meant that I was going to my son and daughter-in-laws place in the city . I hope all had a great xmas as I did .CBB you way over think things.... hehehe

RE: and I'm off...Merry Xmas.. - Schuttzie - 12-31-2015

Hope you all have a blessed Christmas and Happy New Year's tomorrow.  May 2016 be everything you wish for Smile