The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 5195 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5195 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_session.php 505 my_strlen
/inc/class_session.php 360 session->create_session
/inc/class_session.php 76 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 4682 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4682 errorHandler->error
/global.php 824 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Party Bus - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Party Bus (/showthread.php?tid=101212)

Party Bus - Firemon - 11-30-2015

RE: Party Bus - Firemon - 12-01-2015

Can anyone name all of the stops?

RE: Party Bus - kylake - 12-01-2015

Probably don't have them all but
Sunset after dark (not brainer)
Miss Graces
Belladonna (sp?)
Xtabi
Home Sweet Home
No specific order...

Where Lenbert stops varies........

I don't think many people here appreciate this ride but Lenbert is a nice guy and has done a lot for the community and continues to do so. We went up in the hood last year and gave away a box of books to kids.

Years ago we went on the first ride (6 people total). I saw a sign for Bentley's and mentioned it. Lenbert detoured from the route when up there and ask Bentley if he was cooking tonight and we set a time.
After the crawl he took us back there in the bus and we ate. Then Lenbert came back in his car to pick us up and take us back to our hotel.
He has given us basically the same service every year if we ask. We get off the bus and eat somewhere on the way back or after he drops everyone else off. We have sat and talked for hours after the crawl. Nice person is all I have to say!
The ride has gotten more crowded over the years so if you don't like crowds, that can sometimes be cramped on a bus, don't go. But you never know as there may only be a few...luck of the draw so to speak.

RE: Party Bus - Firemon - 12-02-2015

Good info.  Thanks.  Guess I should spend more time on the West End but I haven't found it to my liking.  Everything seems to be private property.  Even after a decade or more of trips to Negril/Jamaica it's rare for me to spend more than a couple hours on the West End out of a two-week trip.  Can't walk around.  It's all just a blur from a cabbies' window.

RE: Party Bus - troublemaker_420 - 12-03-2015

Awesome! I was actually on this EXACT pub crawl, but somehow avoided the camera the ENTIRE time save for one brief appearence on the Observation deck at Horizons LOL I disagree about the West End though. After Couples in 2004, we didnt make it back to Jamaica til 2015, and stayed at Seastar. We enjoyed it so much we were back a year later, because we fell in love with the West End Smile I find it to be MUCH more mellow than the beach scene, and have never ran out of places to go/walk to/see in the 20 days I've spent there in the past 2 years. To be honest, we've had exactly ONE "beach day" each of the past two years!!!!

RE: Party Bus - TAH - 12-03-2015

(12-02-2015, 09:06 PM)Firemon Wrote:  Good info.  Thanks.  Guess I should spend more time on the West End but I haven't found it to my liking.  Everything seems to be private property.  Even after a decade or more of trips to Negril/Jamaica it's rare for me to spend more than a couple hours on the West End out of a two-week trip.  Can't walk around.  It's all just a blur from a cabbies' window.

You can walk around, just have to get used to the traffic there. We do it every single day we're there, and IMO that is the only way to really get to know the west end. Walk good. 

RE: Party Bus - Jerrydread - 12-03-2015

Had a great ride on the bus down the coast for Dat Pirates wedding a few years back.
Had such a good time I can't remember the name of the property where the reception was held Banasta

RE: Party Bus - kylake - 12-03-2015

JerryDread what you posted reminded me. Lenbert wrote a grant and it was approved. The grant was to train local people how to put on weddings. I believe it ended up as some course they could take in vocational school. His thought was that most of the money for weddings were going to the big hotels and there was no reason that the local business/hotels/community could not also cash in on this business and do it for less expense to the wedding party but with the same end result.
One time on a crawl he was doing double duty. He would drop us off and then go get a wedding party and come back and drop them off and take us (first group) to the next stop and repeated this process over and over.
Believe it or not from our end it all went smoothly.