The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Cannabis cures cancer - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Cannabis cures cancer (/showthread.php?tid=101182)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Cannabis cures cancer - oldtimer - 11-24-2015

Well said " 777 "

RE: Cannabis cures cancer - LostBeachBum - 12-03-2015

Well RG, I guess myself and the top healers and experts I associate with will have to agree to disagree. Your first sentence proves you don't know much about the subject you speak. Suggesting the strain encapsulates cancer cells... While strain specifics do help to a certain extent as in Indica strains have been shown to be more effective in killing cancer cells. You're misunderstanding how Cannabis actually cures cancer by allowing the immune system to do its job causing the release of our own endogenous cannabinoid agonists. Anandamide and 2-AG are 2 we know of. If you had read my information thoroughly and researched it, you would understand that. 

You can call my advice irresponsible, I call it life saving. FACT. You WILL live longer without Chemotherapy and/or radiation versus no treatment at all. This is indisputable. Even when these treatments are a viable option. Then again I've never met a patient who wasn't told they needed to be poisoned or have pieces cut out. So, you know that the "traditional" treatment has a low success rate, high rate of reoccurrence and debilitating some times lifetime side effects, how could any rationally minded person opt to try those treatments before Cannabis and other lifestyle changes which is showing a near 100% success rate when used prior to chemo? That logic evades me. Now if they are already on chemo/radiation that's a different story. But again, all of the success I've seen and heard stories from are people who stopped their "traditional" treatment or at least scaled it way back. I'm not denying that Chemo/radiation is much more effective when combined with Cannabis because it certainly is. That's only because the cannabinoids protect the healthy cells and boost the immune system allowing it to do it's job effectively so people aren't dying of Pneumonia or a cold before they are in remission. Again, try Cannabis first will always be my advice and so far it's working.

The research that I focus on and methods that I study have been developed by scientists, doctors and professionals from all over the world including some from California, Dr William Courtney. I am constantly learning. You should try tilting you nose down just a bit at the rest of us non NorthCalians and realize you still have a great deal to learn as do I. I'm sure if you showed your experts what I wrote they'd be very interested and continue their own research. If they are intelligent, the information should be stimulating and provocative, not overwhelming.

It's not worth arguing over. We are both on the same side. Healing people and ourselves with the incredible herb that we still have a great deal to learn about. I'm sorry to hear about your friend with bladder cancer and fingers crossed for a negative PET scan! You say the oil didn't agree with him. What exactly didn't agree? How many different forms did he try? How many variations of processing and strains? Did he try tinctures or suppositories? I would have definitely included suppositories in the regimen. Did you have a carboxyl intact oil (nonactivated) or try juicing raw Cannabis fan leaves? People are having wonderful success with those methods. I'm always curious to hear success and non success stories to continue the never ending trial and error that is Cannabis therapy. Peace and love.

RE: Cannabis cures cancer - rastagirl777 - 12-04-2015

LOL you crack me up.

Dude, I have lived in and around the pioneers of MMJ for 30 years.  I kinda do know what I'm talking about here but whatsoever you are entitled to your opinion (FACT?  I dunno about that???)

Truth is the strains you speak of most of them were developed right here in California.  The encasulation theory is the one that is promoted when recommeding the use of SIMPSONS Oil...not sure about any other therapies but that is the active theory that explains how that particular product works IN CONCERT with other therapies.

I still think that when presented with a Stage 4 cancer diagnosis of a specific kind (i.e., Bladder Cancer) to reject conventional therapy in favor of ONLY Cannabis Therapy would be unwise unless chemo or radiation is not a viable treatment.  My information comes from several dispensary operators as well as the oldest and most reputable alternative therapists in the country at Pine Street Clinic.

Not saying your information is down-right wrong but I personally am uncomfortable with anyone saying that someone should ditch conventional therapy to treat cancer entirely.  Especially if one has never been a cancer patient or cared for one - or is not a reliable practioner.

Peace out.