The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 5195 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5195 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_session.php 505 my_strlen
/inc/class_session.php 360 session->create_session
/inc/class_session.php 76 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 4682 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4682 errorHandler->error
/global.php 824 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Cannabis Cup - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Cannabis Cup (/showthread.php?tid=101181)

Cannabis Cup - LostBeachBum - 11-05-2015

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if anyone had planned on attending or will be in Negril next weekend for the Cannabis Cup? I'll be working the NORML booth each day for part of the day so come by and see me if you're there. Bless up!

RE: Cannabis Cup - rastagirl777 - 11-07-2015

This thing has been talked about ad nauseum on Facebook.  High Times and the Rootz-whatevers really boned out on handling it with the locals.

Just a few days ago Rootz-whatevers announced that they would indeed do 2500JMD day passes for locals - this after months and months and months of selling super-expensive 4 day passes ONLY and maintaining all the while that they were trying to include locals in this event.  It has been blatantly obvious that it was purely a tourist event which is fine - but don't pretend its not.

Aside from attendance, the entry fees for the contest were over the top expensive once again making it impossible for local farmers to enter.  I read somewhere that there was a good soul or organization that would be subsidizing farmers - I do hope that has taken place.  The farmers I know there were feeling pretty darn disrespected.

I do appreciate High Times bringing the event into town during slow season - a nice little hit for local businesses I hope during a time when people are generally pretty hungry.

Me, I got disgusted with the hype months ago and even if I were in town I wouldn't go.  But to those that go have a great time and please support your local Jamaican farmers.

RE: Cannabis Cup - Westenders - 11-14-2015

All I see this event brought to town was a bunch of arrogant pot head know it alls, who I observed being very dismissive of Jamaica.