The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 41 - File: inc/class_session.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 41 errorHandler->error
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
linston taxi service - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: linston taxi service (/showthread.php?tid=101177)

linston taxi service - jitterbug - 10-31-2015

while it's not like me to recommend any drivers, i do want to mention what a wonderful ride we had to accompong town with linston.

bill evans was looking for someone to share the ride and sharon and i jumped in . . . fun, fun, fun.

while i could not quite make it all the way up, i did not mind at all waiting at that shop until linston and sharon came back. 

the views were stunning when i was brave enough to look.

thank you linston.

RE: linston taxi service - Tim - 11-01-2015

Great to know jitterbug. I just booked Linston for our transfers from Mobay to Negril and back, and if things work out possibly a day tour or 2. We are really looking forward to meeting him.

RE: linston taxi service - jitterbug - 11-02-2015

hi tim, yes, you will enjoy linston.
let us know your opinion after pls.

tim, i'm sure i replied somewhere about tj . . . no sigh of the sign anywhere, i drove by 4x. it's a small stretch, i double checked all the way from the bridge to ramtulla's grocery store . . .

RE: linston taxi service - murph - 11-02-2015

Just wondering why you couldnt "make it all the way up" 

Any pics of the journey?... 

RE: linston taxi service - jitterbug - 11-02-2015

(11-02-2015, 12:56 PM)murph Wrote:  Just wondering why you couldnt "make it all the way up" 

Any pics of the journey?... 

i have a fear of heights . . . although i've driven myself half way up blue mountain until i could not breathe and had to stop and turn around, it's a little different when someone else is driving (worse) . . . 

i did manage to take some photos when i managed to have my eyes open . . . 

they are on my tablet . . .

RE: linston taxi service - Tim - 11-02-2015

Much appreciated Jitterbug. I wish I could say I'm surprised but truthfully I'm not.

RE: linston taxi service - kylake - 11-03-2015

Linston was our driver to and from the MBJ to Negril our last vacation. A nice man and safe driver for sure!