The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
For OldTimer - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: For OldTimer (/showthread.php?tid=101167)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: For OldTimer - oldtimer - 11-22-2022

I miss the anniversity of Corky's passing but this is what makes me so f****** mad at Bobby and he will be sorry he did what he did

RE: For OldTimer - Negril75 - 11-23-2022

Well I'm a relative newcomer to the "Yellow Board" and I follow the runnings of those of you who post most regularly so I know a few of you by name and location! My name is John and I am a long time admirer of Jamaica and have spent countless days, weeks, months and years there. I am not much of a social media person except my following a couple, 3 to be exact Jamaica Travel Board, one hardly any more because of one certain individual whom is seems many on this board know and don't very much care for. I have watch this guy and I personally have no use for the guy!! What happened to Jenny some years ago I can only imagine but the grief she suffered after the passing of Corky.

I do not own a dog but both of my adult sons have Black Labs, half sisters both about 2 years old. I love them like children and if anything happened to them I would be destroyed. Not knowing the circumstances of what happened to Jenny in 2009 it is hard for me to comment other than to say Shame on Rob if he caused you any pain!! Many people no longer have any involvement with his site because of him!!

OT, I have no idea about any loss that you may have suffered other than to say I'm very sorry to hear any news of the sort might have occurred!!

RE: For OldTimer - oldtimer - 11-23-2022

Thank you Negril75 . Jenny , or as we call her " our Jenny " is the nicest person you would ever want to meet . He ripped her heart out and threw it at the crowd .

RE: For OldTimer - Negril75 - 11-24-2022

OT it sounds like this is a case for Rob of what we used to call in the hockey business as "The Jersey Over The Head"!!!
And quite honesty if I ever go to Negril again I would be more than happy to apply that treatment to him!!

RE: For OldTimer - oldtimer - 11-24-2022

If he wasn't such a man-child that would have happened years ago . My son ( the 3 year Buckeye ) said he would do it before you could order a beer but I don't think this is in good taste by my part to go further here with this . I got called out before for this ( rightlfully so ) but ever once in awhile it comes to the surface and it just tears me apart for Jenny . You know those Maritimes boys can " go " . It wouldn't waste much of the day ...hehehe

RE: For OldTimer - Negril75 - 11-28-2022

OT did you ever know of a guy from Sydney (I Believe) by the name of Kevin Morrison?? In all my years of hockey I never saw a tougher or better fighter than he was. I witnessed his epic fight against Bob "Battleship" Kelly when Kevin was playing for the New Haven Nighthawks in the AHL. It amazes me that he didn't get more opportunity in the NHL although he had a very successful career in the WHA. Was he ever tough!!!

RE: For OldTimer - oldtimer - 11-28-2022

Knew of him .
A OSU story . When my son went to play for the Buckeyes . my son was 180lbs and stood at 5'10' was doing sit ups at the valuation and he did 2,000 . He had " boat " muscle not gym muscle and was as solid as you could get . The tough guy came over and they got into a locker room fight . It lasted 30 seconds and the other guy got about 50 stitches and said he was sorry about what he said . my son got a standing "O" and the nick name Mr ABS . Don't mess with the Maritimers the coach told them .

2,000 situps you gotta be shi*tting me!!

Quite honestly when I was recruiting at the US College level I always preferred the Canadian kids. I told you I had Craig Ferguson at Yale who although wasn't a physical player he was plenty skilled. At Yale we had 3 or 4 Maritimers. I would often drive to St. John NB and take the car ferry over to NS. I often went west to BC and Alberta and found those kids to be very good candidates too. Your son sounds plenty tough!! At what point in time was your boy at OS? Was Markel the coach?? It always surprised me that OS didn't put more effort in their program back then!! I remember their rink at the time was right next to the Basketball Arena St. John Arena??

RE: For OldTimer - oldtimer - 11-28-2022

That was 21 years ago . Not sure of the coaches name . He was full of fire . Al McInnes got him the shot there . Do you remember Fabian Joseph

Wow Al McInnes!! He's a NS guy isn't he?? Quite the reference!! Fabian Joseph I know about but do not know him personally. Another NS player too!!