The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Bad news for me... - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Bad news for me... (/showthread.php?tid=101163)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Bad news for me... - oldtimer - 10-20-2015

Thanks guys . Every reply is read with concern . !!!!!!
What a GREAT !!!!!! board to be able to support times like this .

RE: Bad news for me... - Jenny - 10-20-2015

Dear OldTimer, I am so so very very sorry to hear about Spud. I remember when he came to you. Wasn't it your daughter who brought you two together? RootsWoman sent me a Facebook message to let me know of this happening, & I wanted to come onto the board to talk with you. When we lost Corky 6 years ago (&, believe me, I STILL have your heartfelt message that you wrote on this board, along with others' compassionate replies), you consoled me with your beautiful words. OT, I am POSITIVE that the Rainbow Bridge exists, and "lives on" exactly as it is described & as it should. In fact, when I depart this Earth, I ONLY want to retire to the Rainbow Bridge; with Corky, Howlin' Wolf, & now Spud. By the time you & I bite the dust, there will be others there. Not just canine, but also human, who feel the exact same way we do. In the meantime......I truly believe that Spud will be there & will be whole again. He feels no pain, he knows much in the way of joy & companionship; he only waits for YOU. Believing & knowing this was the ONLY thing that got me through the pain of losing Corky. OT, I still have your e-mail addy, and will e-mail you tonight. In the meantime, take out all of your pictures & memories of dear Spud, get a glass of wine (or whatever you prefer), and have yourself A GOOD CRY. Many blessings to you, OldTimer!

RE: Bad news for me... - Likkle Red - 10-20-2015

I am so sorry to hear of your great loss.  Those of us who have lost a fur baby in the past have an idea what you are going rough right now.  My heart goes out to you OT.  May you know in your heart that you loved him with all of your heart and soul and that he loved you back just as strong. I believe in the Rainbow Bridge and know when it is my turn to cross over, all those whom I have loved, both human and fur human will be there to welcome me.  You will be welcomed with love as well.

RE: Bad news for me... - kylake - 10-20-2015

Sorry to hear the sad news OT. I have lost several dogs through life mostly from old age but some from accidents. It is never a easy thing when it happens and I have sometimes cried uncontrolled like a baby when it did happen. Take care distant friend! RIP to Spud.
Cap those were truly nice sentiments about Rainbow Bridge

RE: Bad news for me... - Schuttzie - 10-21-2015

I haven't been on the board for awhile and I log in this morning and see this.  I'm crying and so sad for you, OT.  It is horribly shocking to lose a pet so quickly and part of you is ripped away.  My thoughts and prayers are with you, OT.  I've lost a few wonderful pets through the years and am at this point in life where I cannot have another.

But I hope that you may heal and find another beloved companion that will fill you with joy.  ((HUGS))

RE: Bad news for me... - Bruce - 11-14-2015

OT, I have not checked in here for quite a while, but I saw a reference to the loss of your dog Spud and I just wanted to say how very sorry I am for the loss of your great friend. Dogs are such awesome companions and a sudden loss or any loss at all is devastating. I am sure you will always remember the great times you shared together.

At the moment we are fostering two dogs which makes three in the house at the moment. We have just acquired them over the last few weeks, but I have to say there has not been this much laughter in the house for quite some time. 

RE: Bad news for me... - Westenders - 11-14-2015

Sorry to hear about spud OT. I know that losing a loved pet is the worst thing.
Hope you are doing ok.

I remember my dog being killed while I was pregnant with my oldest daughter. She ended up with my dogs girl name as one of her middle names, 

Best wishes

RE: Bad news for me... - suzengrace - 06-11-2016

I don't come here very often anymore.. But i saw this I wanted you to know How sorry I feel for you... Losing a beloved dog is so painful.... Big Hug