The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 5195 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5195 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_session.php 505 my_strlen
/inc/class_session.php 360 session->create_session
/inc/class_session.php 76 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 4682 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4682 errorHandler->error
/global.php 824 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Bad news for me... - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Bad news for me... (/showthread.php?tid=101163)

Pages: 1 2

Bad news for me... - Oldtimer2 - 10-20-2015

Spuddie got killed last night....My heart feels like it is ripped from my chest R.I.P. SPUDDIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: Bad news for me... - jitterbug - 10-20-2015

Ot, I'm  so very sorry! What happened?

RE: Bad news for me... - captaind on Zion Hill - 10-20-2015

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

RE: Bad news for me... - Angel - 10-20-2015

Sorry to hear this Oldtimer. 

RE: Bad news for me... - goldilocks - 10-20-2015

Oh No!  So sorry to hear this, my heart breaks for you.

I had to put my Kimbo down this past May, and I still hurt. That does not compare to the sudden loss of your Spuddie.  Hope Howlin' Wolf is there at the Rainbow Bridge for him.

RE: Bad news for me... - Firemon - 10-20-2015

RE: Bad news for me... - Oldtimer2 - 10-20-2015

I hope that is true about the Rainbow Bridge !!!!! I know Howlin' Wolf will be there...This is one of the saddest days of my life .

RE: Bad news for me... - Winni - 10-20-2015

Oh OT I am so sorry to hear this.  What happen?

RE: Bad news for me... - rootswoman - 10-20-2015

[attachment=2209]

OT - I can't express in words how sorry I am to read this news.  
Please accept my condolences. 
 My heart is with you.
Sending you love and strength.
Rootswoman

RE: Bad news for me... - Tammy - 10-20-2015

So sorry to hear this OT. I know how much this must hurt and nothing we say can make it better but please know we are here if you need anything or just need to talk. Email me when you feel better. I love you