The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
New imigration forms - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: New imigration forms (/showthread.php?tid=101122)

Pages: 1 2

New imigration forms - wendy - 09-16-2015

are the bomb ! No more little squares to write your name in....just one form and no little piece of paper that we had to save for your return....when i mentioned how in love i was with the new forms the officer said she hated it, made her job harder..harder ?? how the heck is that harder lol    
Easy Peasy all the way

RE: New imigration forms - wendy - 09-16-2015

September ghost town to the right
[attachment=2163]
and to the left....
[attachment=2164]

RE: New imigration forms - oldtimer - 09-17-2015

hardly enough for a game of crib. Looks very nice .

RE: New imigration forms - Angel - 09-17-2015

Looks peaceful ? Nice they changed the forms to make them user friendly.

RE: New imigration forms - JonTom - 09-17-2015

very peaceful. if only it stayed that way.

speaking of... still no jet skis?

RE: New imigration forms - kylake - 09-18-2015

Wow, how is the outside temp and humidity this time of the year. We have only gone in the spring. Hope you have a fun visit and thanks for the pictures!

RE: New imigration forms - wendy - 09-18-2015

WARM, HOT, HUMID.. . .  All three LOL  I'm usually there the first part of august but due to family things i went the end of aug. into 2 weeks in sept.  I thought aug was slow time, sept. is DEAD. 

RE: New imigration forms - kylake - 09-18-2015

Thanks Wendy I figured as much but thought I would ask someone that is actually there now. When we traveled to Mexico a lot in the past it was always in July and it was smoking hot there that time of the year and on into these months.
There are good things though this time of the year in Mexico if you can stand the heat it is a great time in Aug and Sept to swim with the whale sharks.
Is there anything in particular in Jamaica this time of the year that is better than others.....other than no crowds... which looks great to me and our style of traveling.

RE: New imigration forms - jitterbug - 09-19-2015

thanks wendy! i spied bar b barn in one of the pics . . . 

i love it when its quiet . . . i'm there the last two weeks in october and expect it to be dead . . . 

RE: New imigration forms - rootswoman - 09-20-2015

Once again - I replied and forgot to post
when will I learn?

Great pictures Wendy!

got anymore?