The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Friday music 9/11/2015 - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Friday music 9/11/2015 (/showthread.php?tid=101106)

Friday music 9/11/2015 - kylake - 09-11-2015

One by JD Souther

RE: Friday music 9/11/2015 - oldtimer - 09-11-2015

not my cup of tea/rum...but it would be great on an elevator .personal taste nothing else . Let's have a Southside Johnny ...

RE: Friday music 9/11/2015 - Firemon - 09-11-2015

Then "Lively Up Yourself"

Stephen Marley 9/4/15  Central Park NY (One week ago)

I've always maintained Stephen's voice is the closest to mimicing his father. 

RE: Friday music 9/11/2015 - kylake - 09-11-2015

Here you go OT. This is from the newest album I have heard. I like this cut.

RE: Friday music 9/11/2015 - oldtimer - 09-11-2015

I can't see this BUT !!! I got it another way . GREAT !!!tune..Thanks

RE: Friday music 9/11/2015 - kylake - 09-12-2015

I thought you might like the Southside Johnny pick I made at your request OT. You must be reading my mind as I had that one in my pocket so to speak for another Friday. That is from his newest album and I have listened to a few of the songs on the album.
Hey you are getting pretty internet savvy if you got to it another way:-) Glad you liked and it was posted by Southside himself or someone posing as him.

I figured the first one I posted was not your style from the get go, but myself (sometimes even elevator music *wink*), I like a lot of different styles and genera of music as mentioned when I started these Friday postings over 2 years ago. Basically I am all over the place with what I like.

RE: Friday music 9/11/2015 - oldtimer - 09-13-2015

I like different stuff to but guitar driven is my fav . I always had a sound system in the boat but that leads to louder music so you can hear it . Believe it or not if I'm out on my bar looking at the ocean I like to listen to Jazz. Even stranger there is a radio station that comes from another province across the water and it is Spud FM 102.1  and they play lots of great music . The connection there is that people from Prince Edward Island are called Spuds and that is where I got my pup so that is why she is called Spud . Cruel eh ! By the way , country music was banned on the Touch "n" Go .

RE: Friday music 9/11/2015 - kylake - 09-13-2015

Thanks for the history on how Spud got her name.

I knew you liked a strong ax and had figured out you also like jazz, Celtic and Bluegrass (maybe not all but some) from music I have posted. I know you very seldom like anything pop that I post but on rare occasion you might.

Now for country, I don't post much even though I am just 2 hours from Music City aka Nashville. I think we both sell it short as country music has morphed and changed tremendously from the past. It is actually more pop now in my opinion (I don't post a lot of pop but I do like some).
Remember the Kenny Chesney song I posted you liked that one (of course it had a touch of Jimmy Buffet sound, to me). I have never posted Buffet but I like him and first saw him in Miami at the PBS station recording for "up and coming artist". Boy was that ages ago.....

So I am just saying don't sell anything music or otherwise short as one rule, never applies to all, in many circumstances as you well know. The sea is a hell of a trainer for that statement isn't it? When you think you have anything totally figured out..... life throws you a curve. Sorry if I am being to philosophical in a music tread :-) Just making a point.

Retirement for me is only a short time away and I am coming to Nova Scotia and counting on you to show me around.

RE: Friday music 9/11/2015 - oldtimer - 09-14-2015

no pressure !!!....hehehe

RE: Friday music 9/11/2015 - kylake - 09-15-2015

:-) never felt any :-)