The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 5195 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5195 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_session.php 505 my_strlen
/inc/class_session.php 360 session->create_session
/inc/class_session.php 76 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 4682 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4682 errorHandler->error
/global.php 824 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Cannabis Cup - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Cannabis Cup (/showthread.php?tid=101090)

Cannabis Cup - Kiknback - 08-27-2015

Some details have been announced...

http://www.cannabiscup.com/jamaica/#info-

$269?????  Really???

That just seems insane to me.  Really disappointing.  

RE: Cannabis Cup - LostBeachBum - 08-27-2015

Wow, that's disappointing but not at all surprising. Even more than a judge's pass for Amsterdam's CC. Double what I paid last year for Denver's CC. I'd much rather pay $10 for the stepping high party in Feb which is full of locals than contribute to that greed. Maybe my friends at MJinc will gift me a ticket... Lots of great strains on the Island now though, OG kush, AMAZING blackberry, GDP from China (100% Indica), Jack Herer and Phantom OG just to name a few!

RE: Cannabis Cup - Oldtimer2 - 08-27-2015

WOW !!!! That's nuts !!! In Amsterdam you only pay for tours !!! I was going to go but not now .

RE: Cannabis Cup - JonTom - 08-28-2015

Some of those packages include AIs!!

Pay $270 (+ fees) to attend 4 day event and then pay big $ to stay at an AI??

What were they smoking?
... oh, NVM Smile

RE: Cannabis Cup - rastagirl777 - 08-28-2015

I was reading about this just today.  The whole thing is very badly thought out.  Its supposed to be all about Jamaican ganga but the entry fees are prohibitive to Jamaican farmers (around $1,000 US!).  I knew from the start this was a tourist thing 100% but was hoping Jamaican farmers would get a fair shake in the game.  The cops are going to be all over this, as is the DEA and every customs agent from Jamaica to Timbuktu.  Its too bad really - done right and with a bit of thoughtfullness to the country and its culture it could have been a great thing, bringing business to Negril at a time where it really could use some tourist activity.

I read somewhere that Bunny Wailer is on the rampage about it too and threatening to "disrupt" the event.

My guess?  The thing is going to be cancelled.

As far as ganga quality in Jamaica it is slowly improving. Those great strains are coming from California in the form of smuggled in seed stock, same as it has been for nearly 40 years! There's even a small indoor movement happening if you can believe it - certain farmers all over the country are taking their shit indoor. Talk about progress but I'd love to see what their JPS bill comes out to. PG&E costs growers here upwards of $10,000 per month for large scale indoor grows!