The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
California Burnin' - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: California Burnin' (/showthread.php?tid=101089)

California Burnin' - Firemon - 08-27-2015

Pot fields go up in smoke.   State now essensially one giant bong.

http://www.weather.com/news/video/wildfires-burn-marijuana-fields-in-california

RE: California Burnin' - LostBeachBum - 08-27-2015

Same thing is happening in Eastern Washington. Looks like prices will go a little crazy this year. Only fair I guess, last year was a bumper crop... At least the market won't be flooded with all the shitty outdoor from those areas and the firefighters are getting a nice buzz while risking their lives!

RE: California Burnin' - oldtimer - 08-27-2015

Lots and lots of the outdoor here is NOT !!!!!! shitty !!!! Nova Scotia has as good or better pot than British Columbia !!! One good thing about outdoor is that most of it is not grown in liquid fertilizer !!!

RE: California Burnin' - LostBeachBum - 08-27-2015

I wasn't speaking in general or about Canada. Lots of great outdoor bud in Nova Scotia OT. A few years ago I caught the ferry from Bar Harbor. Some very friendly locals invited me to indulge. I was impressed. The shitty herb I was referring to is the mass produced outdoor grown in North Cal and Eastern Washington where these fires are happening. Again, not saying there isn't excellent outdoor grown there either, but that's more for personal use and doesn't affect market prices.

RE: California Burnin' - oldtimer - 08-27-2015

Gotcha !!!

RE: California Burnin' - rastagirl777 - 08-28-2015

"Looks like prices will go a little crazy this year"

Your mouth to God's ears!

Not sure where you are getting your info on outdoor ganga.  Its actually making a comeback because growing indoor is too expensive considering the market price at the moment.  The best outdoor ganga is grown right here where I live in Northern California...most of it organic to boot.  Nothing can replace bright sunshine with a mix of cool fog to produce fantastic pot of any strain.  Everything grown - indoor, outdoor and otherwise affects the market.  Its just that outdoor fell out of vogue with the development of hybrids and fancy pants strains that grow best indoor in more "controlled" environments.  This year we'll see what happens, the outdoor market price is actually rising a bit to meet indoor.  And when it comes down to it, especially when used medicinally organic weed is always preferred.  Indoor grows tend not to be organic.

To have your garden go up in smoke especially at this time of year just sucks.  I feel for the farmers.

RE: California Burnin' - oldtimer - 08-29-2015

Me to !!!!!