The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Bruce (and anyone else considering Negril this winter) - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Bruce (and anyone else considering Negril this winter) (/showthread.php?tid=101081)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Bruce (and anyone else considering Negril this winter) - rootswoman - 11-12-2015

Great news Win.

Lets make something happen!

RE: Bruce (and anyone else considering Negril this winter) - Bruce - 01-16-2016

While  I am starting to think about my Mexico vacation which is 3 weeks away, I remembered that Rootswoman and Dreadneck will be heading to Negril soon. I hope the two of you have an awesome return to Jamaica and take a boatload of images for us to enjoy. I am excited for the two of you.

I wish all of the others heading to Negril a great vacation too.

RE: Bruce (and anyone else considering Negril this winter) - Flintstone - 01-25-2016

Soon Come...  My vacation is just days away now, very anxious, ready for the Sun and Sand. Our winter has been very warm, so it seems different than most years when we have tempertures similar to Mars. All the same, it will be Hot Hot Hot in Negril. We hope to take in a few shows , the blues event particularly, Jerome Godboo was awesome last year and I look forward to seeing him play again. The event at the Sea Star last year was a big hit, and we are lucky to be there for it again this year. Also looking forward to the WhaaGwan bash, Q. is it at treehouse or has it moved? Date? Would love to meet up with any boardies that are around in the next 3 weeks... We love to hang out at Sun Beach, sometimes Drifters, Sea Star, Aubies... in that order LOL. Cheers!!!

RE: Bruce (and anyone else considering Negril this winter) - rootswoman - 01-25-2016

Hey Guys,

So we had to push our dates up until Feb 20th.  I work with flowers and I cant get away until valentines day madness has passed. 

We hated to have to change dates. We will miss so many people and the Bob Marley birthday week events.  I felt terrible having to do it as Dreadneck had surprised me with the trip. He deliberately booked around dates we knew peeps would be down.   It was such a sweet gesture and I had to muck it up because of work.  A girl spends a life time dreaming about such a surprise and I had to throw it back in his face. It felt terrible - I even found a replacement but work wouldn't have it.  It was hard to get excited or even feel good about it, until we were finally able to re-book without much added expense.  

So we just got back from LA late last night.  I can now focus and get excited about Jamaica.  

We will be on the beach on Feb 20th for two weeks.  I hope to see some folks.

RE: Bruce (and anyone else considering Negril this winter) - captaind on Zion Hill - 01-26-2016

Miss G and I will be in Jamaica at the same time. We don't go to Negril that much but maybe our paths will cross

Cap

RE: Bruce (and anyone else considering Negril this winter) - Flintstone - 01-26-2016

Sounds good Captain. I think i saw you at sea star last year, but we never got to meet.

RE: Bruce (and anyone else considering Negril this winter) - rootswoman - 02-14-2016

A week from today we will be all settled in on the beach . I hope to see some boardies.  We will be there for two weeks. I am looking forward to having a good case of sand gravity.  Dread is looking forward to playing some music - so you will find us at any jams where the Jamaicans let him play.  We will definitely be at the Boat Bar when Otis Gayle is playing.  Come say hello.