The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Bruce (and anyone else considering Negril this winter) - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Bruce (and anyone else considering Negril this winter) (/showthread.php?tid=101081)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Bruce (and anyone else considering Negril this winter) - rootswoman - 08-20-2015

Ahhwww shucks Winnie!  We will be long gone. It would have been nice to finally meet you.  One of these years....

Bruce - Have you been to St Martian before?  I think it was the least favorite Caribbean Island that I have visited.  It felt too built up to me and that was well over 30 years ago.  

Wendy - yes indeed - it will have been six years! We are definitely due for a trip to Negril.  I can't wait to see you!

Brian - we will have to see if we can rustle up some of us "yellow board" boardies and have a little get together.

RE: Bruce (and anyone else considering Negril this winter) - Kiknback - 08-21-2015

Very nice!  We should be there February 5th - 14th.

Can't wait to meet you guys!  

RE: Bruce (and anyone else considering Negril this winter) - brian - 08-23-2015

Hopefully we get a chance to run into as many of you as possible.

RE: Bruce (and anyone else considering Negril this winter) - rootswoman - 08-23-2015

Great!
We can set up a time and place to meet when we get close to the date.

RE: Bruce (and anyone else considering Negril this winter) - Bruce - 08-23-2015

(08-20-2015, 12:43 PM)rootswoman Wrote:  Bruce - Have you been to St Martian before?  I think it was the least favorite Caribbean Island that I have visited.  It felt too built up to me and that was well over 30 years ago.  

Rootswoman, my only experience has been a couple of one day stops while on a cruise. Pam brought it up as a possible spot for a vacation, and as usual I just go along, but St. Martin has been all but eliminated for this winter.

Make sure you and Selvin take loads of photos on this trip, because the yellow board has been lacking in that area.

I think Negril is still a possibility this winter, but I think Aruba and Mexico are more likely. We don't usually like to book this early but it looks like things are filling up quickly.

I told Pam I would not mind a California trip where we started in San Diego and slowly drove our way up to San Francisco.

RE: Bruce (and anyone else considering Negril this winter) - Likkle Red - 08-29-2015

I'll be there for the winter and would love to see both of you!

RE: Bruce (and anyone else considering Negril this winter) - Bruce - 08-30-2015

Rootswoman,

It looks like our vacation won't be until the second week of February because we will be dog sitting during the previous 2 weeks. The same people will then dog sit for us when we go.

The vacation was narrowed down to Negril and the Puerto Vallarta coast, and since it won't be during the time you and Selvin will be there I think we are going to do Mexico. So much more for us do  there and it's much easier to get around.

RE: Bruce (and anyone else considering Negril this winter) - rootswoman - 08-30-2015

Yes Likkle Red!  I can't wait to see you! Don't leave without getting the particulars from me.  I miss you!

Awhhhh that's too bad Bruce - DN booked the first two weeks of February, but we had to change it, because I have to work.  I work in the flower business - so Valentines week is a must.  We will be there until the tenth.

I understand why you would choose the PV Coast. I love Mexico. We really want to go back to Isla Mujeres, but decided it was time to visit Jamaica again. There is always a good crowd in Feb. 

DN  got a new camera, so I imagine he will be snapping away.  He was also kind enough to upgrade my little Lumix to a new one with an incredible zoom lens.  He was very smart to buy me a new toy - It keeps me busy while he is changing lenses and stuff.  He is very technical and works hard on each shot. I jump from one shot to the next and can get a bit impatient.  I love my new little camera it is incredible what they can do these days.

RE: Bruce (and anyone else considering Negril this winter) - Chickster - 09-02-2015

I'll be there Jan. 23 - Feb. 5 staying at Seastar but bar hop on the beach  28_1_16 hoping the Canadian Loonie rebounds a bit before then.

RE: Bruce (and anyone else considering Negril this winter) - Winni - 09-02-2015

Chickster - lawd I sure hope so... the loonie is killn me!

RW - 6 years!  Man, I can't believe it has been that long since you guys have been to Negril..

I'm leaving in 2 days!Byby